Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which one of you sickos...

Thats it!!!!!!

I'm changing my vacation plans....first Mexico and now York. I'm running out of places to go people!!!
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Urine hot water!....York has Red Light and Urine-Cams!

I have been thur York, Ne. I think they are still working on indoor plumbing It's a very small town.

Where are all the cops at man????? They can't get DNA from that????? Undercover stake out at the parking lot tonight. No, they can't pee that way, when you gotta go you gotta go!!! Ahh, put up a public restroom.
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

Blog Entries

Wink Actually, using disposable, and reuseable containers for

convenience in the sportsmen, and road traveling situations for a long time.
    As shown here in the West Marine catalogue:
    http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs...key=SiteSearch

Also, not to be out done by the "other" York, very commonly used by the hacks in NYC, though the preference is used Snapple bottles.