Thread: I'm ready to troll Craigslist for a PCA

I'm ready to troll Craigslist for a PCA

But I can't figure out how to find the right geographic area (Fairfield County, Connecticut) and post the ad. Is there a fee?

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Peter View Post
    But I can't figure out how to find the right geographic area (Fairfield County, Connecticut) and post the ad. Is there a fee?
    depends on your geographic area. In NY there's a fee.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

click on the Resume tab and search Caregiver. I bet you fnd a few good ones.

I always put an ad in the Jobs - medical/health section of Craig's list. It cost me $25 every time I want to post but I get lots and lots of responses. In the past month, I've hired two new caregivers off of their and gotten over 80 responses between the two shifts that I needed covered. It works out really well. As far as putting in your area, just pick the area closest to you and put down where you live when you put ad in, your general area at least so people know where you live. Good luck, it's worked out really well for me.
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.