Thread: cam am spyder video

cam am spyder video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcyuFz7MCY4

having trouble finding music that is in my computer but not in my itunes and is in my itunes but windows movie maker can't "see it" the 170'' camera arch distorts the depth and distance but the gocam I have works great, you can see the wheelchair wheels in the shadows at one of the stop sign shots. Goin to run my spyder in on the salt flats for something to do, anyone been there?
    I am existing right now, I would give anything to live again.

Thats tight bro.I went to go see a can-am spyder last week here in norcal. I am thinking of selling my chevelle to buy it. I don't need 3 cars. You should put a video up of you getting on an off your spyder an how you put your chair on it. This would help me out when buying mine. Thanks

I will, Have been planning on it but have not go to it. I can get off my spyder faster that getting out of my car, and get on it just a little faster.its great

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ygv9UANs7to

here is another one I made, but becuase of the copyright shi@ the sound isn't up yet

That thing rips. Very sweet.

here is some pics of me changing the oil in the spyder, I would like to point out that this has 2 internal filters to change, welcome to 1970, weak sauce. I have done all the maintainence on this beast with the help of my buds, it can be done but you do need people to help ya out, especially with the back tire change, 10 seperate things to put the axel thru bull$hit.

Good stuff there Seth. Looks as though you have your Spyder dialed in. I'll be in Duluth this weekend for the Minnesota Harley riders rally. I have your cell # from a previous p.m. Are you going to be around this weekend? I'd like to meet up with you and go for a little "up north" scenic ride. Let me know.
    Terry
    If I was meant to have wheels under my ass, what the hell are these legs for?
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1455040496

I am going to be over in that area today, I work till 5am, then sleep bowel program and should be on the road by 3:30. Give me a call or shoot me a text, got buddies that live in duluth and I have a wedding to go to on saturday at 3 in Siren WI which is about a hour south east of hinkley.

You riding up there? some Hella good roads, Jay cook state park road ( which one of my video is) is awsome, You know the hell angels rally is going on starting monday in carlton, would watch it around that time in that area

give me call bud,meet up with ya

SethO -- great setup you have... did you have a handbrake installed at the factory (did not think Spyders came with hand brake)? --

Ah no, a company in new york is making a handbrake but is testing it this week in CA and "should" have it for sale soon, my cable system sucks, not enought travel in the cable hand brake system and can am will not put out a handbrake. Got about 10k on it. If you buy one be prepared to get mobbed by people asking about it.