Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How much sleep do you get?

How much sleep do you get?

how many hours of sleep do you get a night? How many consecutive hours do you sleep at night out of that total? I'm only sleeping a total of mayb 5 or 6 hours a night and I almost always wake up at 6:30 a.m. and don't fall asleep until 8:30 a.m. and wake back up at 9:30 a.m. did my caregiver gets here at 10:30 a.m.. It sucks but it's just part of my life these days. I commonly catch myself up until 2 a.m. either on here or watching a movie or something. How does it work out for you?
    C-5/6, 7-9-2000
    Scottsdale, AZ

Make the best out of today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come. Nobody knows that better than those of us that have almost died from spinal cord injury.

from zero to 10.

last night we finished a tune, and im currently working on one, so I dont think ill be sleeping again tonight.

but its ok. white widow keeps me up. =)

too bad we didnt get to chill while i was out in AZ. I dont know when Ill be going there again, but if I do, Ill hit you up. =)

Anytime I get 5 hrs,I'm lucky.I've slept about 45 min and it's now 5am.

sleeping is nice, but let's do it after 80yo
    This signature left intentionally blank.

I go in cycles. Three nights ago I slept for nine hours straight -- it was so good and restful that I missed two doses of pain meds -- and then took a three hour nap later that day.

Last two nights I haven't slept hardly at all. Night before last, I took my 12.5 mg Ambien CR and settled in. Nothing. Didn't even close my eyes. Last night the Ambien bought me about 30 minutes between 3:30a-4:00a, but I've been awake ever since, listening to my HipHubby snore.

If all goes according to schedule, tonight ought to be worth another 8-9 hours of clunked out rest. (Cross fingers, please!)
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

usually about 2 hrs at a time, if I'm lucky I might get 3 hrs before waking up to either pee or that's what wakes me up.......already having done it!

I sleep a lot, and even when I've slept enough, sometimes within hours, I just want to go back to sleep.

I get very little uninterrupted sleep, as the pain in my shoulder's and hands wakes me up about every 45 minutes or so. I do fall asleep again, but it goes on like that for most of the night. Ironically, I get my best sleep once dawn arrives, and usually sleep well from about six till 9:30 ish.

I sleep about 3-4 hrs a night with very rare exceptions. Pain or spasms wake me evry 60-90 minutes. usually 1 cat nap lunch time. I am continually exhausted.

b

Banned
    I never sleep when I do finaly fall asleep I might sleep and hour befor a spasm wakes me up im lucky to get 4 hours and then I get up and go to pt/ot not very easy.
    SOFTBALL was my life RECOVERY is now