Thread: Stimulite cushion

Stimulite cushion

Hi all, my new stimulite sport just arrive today, but i`ve got a doubt, all this cushions comes with two covers?, because mine come with a yellow cover, i leave this cover on, or i take it out and put only the other?

I`m sitting about a pair of hours in it, if i compared with my Roho i have to say that it`s harder(i`ve got some sensitive) but cooler.
    Somebody here told that this kind of cushion takes about a week to adapt.

take the inner cover off, it just gets smelly. it will be hard fror about a week whjile it learns your butt
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

O.K thanks

make sure you do pressure reliefs and check your skin every night while adapting to a new cushion.
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Are those cushion durables?

For example, i had my Roho for about 3 years with only a patch and change the covers every year.

They are durable, although they may get squashed a bit over time. Otherwise they're maintenence-free.

How is the Sport compared to the Classic, btw? Anyone used both?

This kind of cushion we can`t buy it in Spain, so if we want it we have to import it from pages like Sportaid.

I`m making a report for this page http://www.adaptado.es/ and yestarday i weight it and the cushion+cover= 890 grames (14"x16")
    very light.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Pruett View Post
    They are durable, although they may get squashed a bit over time. Otherwise they're maintenence-free.

How is the Sport compared to the Classic, btw? Anyone used both?
    I have...and the only difference to me was the weight, price and the thickness of the classic compared to the sport (assuming we are not talking about the XS layer on the classic). I have sporadic feeling in my butt...so I do not know if that has anything to do with it or not. Currently I am sitting on a sport as my everyday cushion.
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Here`s my article of my cushion, my english is not as good for tell you in english all what is in the report, so try to traslate it with google.

http://www.adaptado.es/content/view/147/32/

I got the contour xs and it took a while to get used to but I love that it's cooler than the roho, no sweating.
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer