Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: CCC site slow

CCC site slow

Is it just me or is CCC site slow tonight?

It's slow. I'm on it.
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Extremely slow!!
    I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

OMG ..... still terribly randomly s.....l.....o......w..... !!

Obieone
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

It seems more reliably quick for me over the past 10 minutes, Obie. We'll see what happens.

Good news: the database isn't corrupt, as I feared. (We have backups, sure, but importing them takes forever.)
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

Yeah sorted now, super quick
    I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past, so one way to get the most out of life is to look at it as an adventure.

Yeah uh huh ... better ! Guess it needed its morning Joe

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Well, compared to yesterday it is now only slightly less slow. I was hoping that the take-down would fix it, but I need to walk away and come back later to post a response still....

(KLD)

It is way better than it was. Still getting some slow hits now and then, but others are like butter. Hope you don't have to re-import, oh no, downtime.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"