Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seeking people with Spinal Cord Injury for PAID nationwide (US) survey

Seeking people with Spinal Cord Injury for PAID nationwide (US) survey

Attention: Seeking People with Spinal Cord Injury for Nationwide (US) Market Research

You will be paid $25.00 for the successful completion of a 20-30 minute online survey.

If you use an intermittent catheter (IC) as your primary method of continence care, you may be eligible to participate in an online market research study on continence care for persons with Spinal Cord Injury (SCI). All eligible participants will be paid $25 upon successful completion of a 20-30 minute online survey. If you are interested in participating, go to the website below to complete the survey:

If you have any questions about participating, please email Katie at sci@willab.com with your name and preferred contact information.

***PLEASE NOTE: This is a blinded, non-promotional market research opportunity being conducted by Williams Labadie. Eligible respondents, meeting partcipation criteria, will complete a short online survey and receive $25 for their time. Please pass this opportunity on!***
    Last edited by SCI; 06-17-2009 at 05:38 PM. Reason: formatting

oy...now I'm getting power chair ads...
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Did they give ya your $25 bucks?
    oh well

LOL, nope!
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

My experience too Liz!
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

I did the online survey portion with them & then set up a time for them to call me to do a phone interview. I didn't answer the phone when they called & the girl tried for a couple days to try to reschdedule. They wanted my social security number so I didn't go through with it.

I've done other surveys that people on here have posted and got free gift cards, but those ones never wanted my S.S.
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

ooh woops...this isnt the survey that I avoided, but it is the same email..Interesting.

The one I avoided was $100 to complete both online survey & phone interview

What's sad is those that fall for this crap.

A word to the wise. Anyone can post something like this on these forums. There is no test of legitimacy. If you are not sure that the person posting is a legitimate representative of a legitimate research center, university, etc., I would urge you to not share information or even e-mail the person posting and requesting your information. This one is a bit suspicious.

(KLD)

I received a $25 check today in the mail from these people.
    Last edited by gurly2356; 08-18-2009 at 11:46 AM.