Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Max has died. :(

So sad to hear...prayers for all...

Teena

RIP comrade.
    No one ever became unsuccessful by helping others out

Im so sorry to hear about max I didnt know him as I havent been on this site very long but I wish his friends and family the my best at this sad time x

Very sad news. Didn't know Max well but was able to meet him in Montreal last summer. Seemed like a very smart guy. Condolences to his family and friends.

Chris. sorry for your loss of such a good freind. RIP max, and may you be in a place you longly have waited for. Peace

hey chris. you were a good friend to him. he posted very informative things. RIP.
    Thx for the pics PN, I remember those.

This is tragic and sad beyond belief. I will miss Maksim very much. Wise.

With Deepest SYmpathy

I have been away and am shocked to log on see that Max has passed away.
    My deepest sympathy to his daughter, she was his life and his love.

Good bye CareCure reporter, may you now be at peace.
    Every day I wake up is a good one

Max and I had our differences, mostly due to language. To hear that he has passed is a great burden on my heart. I pray when we meet again, that there will be peace and understanding between us.

My condolences to all who knew and cared for him. Death is the enemy. We will have peace together in the future.

Love,
    Jewel
    Do not live your life in fear of your own government because the moment that you do, is the moment they rule you.

Me

I went to the funeral last night, there were about 40 people there. I wasn't able to go downstairs to the reception afterwards due to accessibility issues so I stayed upstairs with Ana and a couple others. What a beautiful girl. Max had every reason to be proud of her. I told her what a big part of the Carecure community he was and that we were all shocked. Maybe she'll come check this thread.