Thread: pre paid legal

pre paid legal

has anyone joined? has anyoneone sold it? i am curious i like the sound of it but also see
    where they keep wanting you to buy so many sales tools

Prepaid Legal is completely legitimate. However, it is multi-level marketing. I have a friend who works as a software engineer for an aerospace company and he wanted me to sign up for Prepaid Legal. I didn't want anything to do with another multi-level marketing company. My friend thought (BTW, he's in a wheelchair) he could leave his job at the aerospace company and just do Prepaid Legal, and retire early. All I can say is that he gave Prepaid Legal a good effort but he still works as a software engineer and he is no longer affiliated with Prepaid Legal. Bottom line: To make money you need to sign up family and friends and then you get a cut from their sales. That's my best recollection.
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

yes it is mulilevel but i have friends that sell real estate and insurance no not quitting
    day job i work parttime but they are always trying to sell u aids. hell that what i do is sell
    i am not buying into that other

but thanks for replying