Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nannycam legal or not

Actually, all you need to do is call people who install home security systems. They are perfectly legal. Check you yellow pages for Home Security.. You can have them do an installation for you.
    You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
    http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
    http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

They sell them at walmart, video and sound. I have had them in our home since David got sick and we had to hire aids. I just don't have the sound hooked up. So far, the only thing I found is that they don't always do therapy with him like they say, or they skip a household chore and say they did it. Worth their weight in gold!

This was taken from www.survellience-video.com :

Video recording is completely legal in all 50 states. Fifteen states currently have laws against recording a person’s voice without their permission. Before purchasing a nanny cam, make sure your camera doesn’t record sound if you live in one of the following states: Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Florida, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Hampshire, California, Oregon, Montana, Pennsylvania, Hawaii, and Washington.
    Last edited by MSWIFE1; 10-11-2009 at 09:39 PM. Reason: correction

Go for it, just don't do sound - then it's not legal. Pix are even good in court, if necessary - I hope that's not necessary for you!