Thread: Bowflex

Bowflex

Alright little pissed off the gym I was going to since I was injuried is closing their doors after I just paid for another year. I am tring to see if a bowflex will work good for me at home so i dont run into this problem again. i am a L1 and I can move around and transfer to anything. I am used to using free weights so I dont know if the bowflex would be a right fit or not. Any help would be appreciated
    What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger

To be honest, my ultimate favorite is free weights. I'm a certified trainer (used to be--let it lapse) and have loved working out for three decades. Since my injury, I can't handle free weight safely. I used to own the original Bowflex...with th power rods...to supplement my workouts, and to help encourage my wife to workout (because of its ease of use). BUT NOW, since my injury, I have a Bowflex Evolution. This is an incredible piece of equipment, and it provides an amazing workout. I have to say, even if I could use free weights today, I'd use the evolution instead. Best of luck.

Denny

Thanks for the info I go back and forth. The wife is telling me to just go find another gym but I feel if I have it at home I could utilize more and not have to worry about the kids in the daycare room but I dont now yet
    What ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger