Thread: Another cautionary tale

Another cautionary tale

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6461796.html

I wish I could contact him and urge him to use the 40K to start the business of his dreams rather than spend it on a South American Stem Cell Clinic.

From the comments section..... sigh.

truthliberates wrote:
    Heart breaking story. I wish Kenneth all the best. We get San Antonio news and there was a recent story about this clinic in South America claiming that by injecting stem cells they cure all sorts of devastating health problems from birth defects to spinal cord injuries. The point of the piece was to warn Americans that this is a scam draining innocent people of thousand upon thousand of dollars. I understand Kenneth’s desire to get these injections in hope he will walk again. I pray that if he does raise the money his hopes and dreams will not be further destroyed by this ruthless company. I am perplexed by the story because it is my understanding quadriplegics, as well as paraplegics, cannot feel anything from the point of the injury down, so therefore he should not be able to feel kidney stones. I am disgusted by Jagaroo’s words. I bet most drunks like him claim innocence and will die never taking responsibility for any of his actions.
    My blog: Living Life at Butt Level

Ignite Phoenix #9 - Wheelchairs and Wisdom: Living Life at Butt Level

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."

Dawna Markova Author of Open Mind.

That truly gets a sigh.

The other comments of readers who thought his mouth stick was a cigarette get a double sigh.

The SCI doc urging us to stop focusing on walking and get on with life gets a silent scream.