Thread: ergy2 bike perfect condition

ergy2 bike perfect condition

Hello: I have an ergy2 stim bike with the electrodes and all the accessories in brand new condition. We bought in 2005 from ATI the manufacturer. My wife recently passed away, she was a t9 t10 para. We bought the bike early on after her accident but it was only used 5 times. They sell new for 16000, I'd like to get 4,ooo to pay off medical bills. If you have any questions email me at bernie.capal@insight.com. I also have a brand new never used Quickie Gti gt titanium wheelchair with spinergy wheels, tipper bars, brakes, foot rest leg straps, rigid side panels, collapses to briefcase size to transfer to passenger seat weight is 19.5 pds. It was her next chair but she didn't get a chance to use it. We have an almost new standing frame and a invacare ProntoM51 powerchair used 5or 6 times. I would be open to offers. All excellent items. She died of a blood clot. Thanks for any interest.

Where are you located??
    Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Hi, I tried emailing the address you gave, but it was returned as not valid... Is this the correct email? I am VERY interested in the FES bike and would like to hear from you. My email is dana_lyn@hotmail.com Thanks!

Hi bernie,

I just sent you a message on some of your equipment possibly for sale. I forgot to mention that the best way to respond to me is through my personal email address which is kjmullin@yahoo.com.

Thanks in advance--also--please know that you have my deepest condolences in regards to your wife. Its always extremely sad when I hear of a fellow SCI person passing because of a secondary complication.

Warmest regards,

Kevin