Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3 years today...

bollofen,I hate to drink alone either,so I usually depend on Jose.However, I cheated on him as I got a liitle hooked on Mojitos last weekend((sorry))..so it was them and Sangrias last night and I didn't feel the least bit guilty.

Ashley,thanks.We'll just have to catch up and enjoy that margarita or shall I say margaritas one day.I have a feeling I could so drink
    with you!

Ryan,I'm now wanting many more which just last week I dreaded so we'll see.My accident was caused by someone else that was kind enough to disappear,but anyways as I was being loaded and struggling to breath the officer was oh so supportive and letting me know I should never swerve into another lane like that again and I deserved a ticket.Ass.

Mona,thank you.You are sooo sweet.Like I told Geno,making friends and such through sci has been a bonus.You guys are way up there,just above uti's and weight gain.

Robin,I faced this anny more positively.I'm truely sick of getting my ass kicked,it's time to start fighting back.I need to get some hobbies going again....that bow sure is on my mind.Hopefully I'll get to shoot w/ you this summer.We need to mark a date,my husband wants to meet you too.He's always bragging on you to his hunting/outdoor buddies since he's looked @ your threads and all.Hunts w/ me are out of the question though!

Dawn,my 2nd was the roughest.Everyone tried to get me out,but I just put on a sick act,stayed in bed and cried.Please don't do that!Stay out of the house,go somewhere,be w/ people,take a trip,whatever.I wish we were re-programed to forget the date and the past,but it's just part of the contract,grrr.

Anty,thanks.Still holding your breath on that phone call?I'm such a procrastinator about calls,esp. since texting has become a habit.Hug back.

fishin' guy,botched surgeries suck just as bad.What makes drs like that?It's awful.My cousin had a surgery to replace a shunt.The dr. thought he "may have" knicked her bowel,but never told anyone PO and waited until she was dying of sepsis due to e.coli to mention it.He never said "sorry" even after she died.wtf?I guess they're so afraid of lawsuits to be considerate of anothers suffering. As I've always said,we want it"all" back,but I reflected yesterday on "what's" left and today I feel better than I have in years.So yay!

y/w sweetie

Yeah, 2 year was the worst. And as you found the 3 is a little easier, and so on it goes.

Glad you got out and had some fun. Time to celebrate still being here in your new life. Not "as much fun", but still worth being here for.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

I made 3 years on Jan. 18th. Time really does fly. The first year was horrible. After that first year stuff started to fly by

alcohol slut

I never met an alcohol I didn't like. On a first name basis with oh so many of them! and they all know I'm an alcohol slut ready for any of them! and NO loyalty at all

I make killer Margaritas! the best, but deadly, had my mom over a few years ago and she was blitzed. 78 years old laughing and staggering!

Jose 4 oz, triple sec 5 oz, juice of 2 limes, stir with ice, no frozens here and stand back!!!

I love tequila have Blancos, Anejos and Reposados sip with sangrita
    "a little blood" on the side 2 tequila glasses about 2 oz fill one with tequila, one with sangrita sip, repeat often or until you can't fill the glasses

sangrita = 6oz tomato juice 6 oz orange juice (fresh) juice of 2 fresh limes and about 24 shakes (to taste start at 12 or so) of Franks hot sauce 1/4 tsp black pepper chilled.

bill

Quote Originally Posted by Ashley View Post
    My jeep was on its roof when it finally stopped flipping too, it's weird to see pics.

Congrats on all you've done so far! Hope you have a great night out and enjoy that 'rita for me!! yum
    I have you guys all beat, mine is on video! Watch it all the time. The pictures look like there was not even a crash but it was a hard hit at just a bad angle. BTW, race car accident.
    Pete

Way to go girl. Keep up that elbo. You can't let that get to sore. how could you squeeze those limes. Glad I know you.

Thanks for the advice, Shannon. Glad you made it through the day OK.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

Quote Originally Posted by quad79 View Post
    WFE,you really forget the date?It is a strange day,especially when I drove past where it happened today.I rolled over and knocked down a small tree that night and for the longest time it looked as if it were dead.It recently started growing and is now bigger than the others.I take that as a sign to grow myself.
    Yes, for a long time I had forgotten the date. I remembered it this year because it is written under my writing. But for years I did not remember if it was the 12th or the 14th. It is true, and even now most years is just another day and I don't remember before days after. But this year is going to be my 40 years anniversery, I maybe remember then. It has been too many years.

But I don't want to remember, I have forgotten the day of my fathers death, my mother's I will never forget since it is the Norwegian Labour Day, May 1st. I remember only the month on bad things and the whole date on the good things, birthdays, the day I married, I have forgot the divorce date, the day before my children's birth, the day I met my husband and so on
    TH 12, 43 years post

Quote Originally Posted by BRASWELLF5 View Post
    I have you guys all beat, mine is on video! Watch it all the time. The pictures look like there was not even a crash but it was a hard hit at just a bad angle. BTW, race car accident.
    Pete

Yikes! I couldn't bring myself to watch a video even if it existed!

Shannon, come to stl and i'll get us some toasted ravioli and bud-light
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson