Page 56 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960 LastLast

Thread: power add-on for manual chair

Quote Originally Posted by elarson View Post
    Very excited, the ZX-1 is suppose to arrive on Friday. It could not come at a better time after a recent accident that makes it hard for my husband to get around.
    You're already receiving yours possibly on Friday?

I still haven't received mine.

We have been on the waiting list for well over a year with Spinergy. I called Spinergy the same day, but shortly before it was announced that it was released. I think we were the first to call, and because we were going to loose funding very shortly, they agreed to put one on hold for us. We placed the order on 23 May. I think we were also lucky because most of the ZX-1's they had already produced were 16" for RESNA testing, which is the size we needed.

Hope you get yours soon too.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    You're already receiving yours possibly on Friday?

I still haven't received mine.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

We have been on the waiting list for well over a year with Spinergy. I called Spinergy the same day, but shortly before it was announced that it was released. I think we were the first to call, and because we were going to loose funding very shortly, they agreed to put one on hold for us. We placed the order on 23 May. I think we were also lucky because most of the ZX-1's they had already produced were 16" for RESNA testing, which is the size we needed.

Hope you get yours soon too.
    Those buggers, I've been on Pat's original list since 2011. I ordered May 23 too.

But no, actually I found out that they forgot about me. I had to contact them to let them know.

My unit was supposed to be here 3 weeks ago.

Hopefully it gets here in one piece (as well as yours) so we can just get to using them.

NorthQuad-- I e-mailed Spinergy at least every month, and I think they were just happy to get rid of me .
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

NorthQuad-- I e-mailed Spinergy at least every month, and I think they were just happy to get rid of me .
    hahaha! That is just too funny.

Walking a Pug in zx1

Photo

Re photo

Walking the neighbor's dog in zx1. She had numerous stops to make.
    Rose bush is 60 years old given to me by a kind fellow who grew them and gave to disabled kids back in the 1950's.

Such a nice photo.

A 60 year old rose bush? That amazes me.

Great photo triumph. You and the pug look very happy with your ZX-1. Love the rose bush (tree!). I had no idea they were that hardy.

I can really see how your arm rest brackets would not work with the ZX-1 arm rests. I'm afraid that we will have the same problem, which is going to really stink when my husband is not using the ZX-1. He really needs 1 arm rest to transfer.

I'm a bit like a kid on christmas eve today. My husband's ZX-1 is in Cologne, Germany (5 hours away), and should arrive sometime tomorrow. Of course, we have a doctor appointment, so it looks like our neighbour will get the thrill of it arriving.

I'm just glad it is coming before the weekend, because I need to be out of town next week, and it will be great for him to get around better while I am away. Especially now that he has an above the knee cast for a broken leg.

Quote Originally Posted by triumph View Post
    Walking the neighbor's dog in zx1. She had numerous stops to make.
    Rose bush is 60 years old given to me by a kind fellow who grew them and gave to disabled kids back in the 1950's.

My ZX-1 arrived today. Spinergy definitely packaged it well. So as long as UPS didn't long bomb it, I'm certain it'll be in good condition when I open it! Yay!