Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: power add-on for manual chair

I see they cambered the wheels a bit since the originals. Looking forward to your impressions Mac. I sure like mine, bigtime

I'm wondering why they cambered the motors my original ZX-1 isn't like that

I would take a close look and make sure that the "camber" and front caster rubbing are not the result of rough handling during shipping knocking things ou of alignment or breaking something, just in case.

Congratulations Mac85. I hope you get the anti-tip wheel sorted out.

We have a ZX-1 that is making it's journey over now. I'm hoping you can help us out. We need to either buy a new charger for 230 volt or hopefully just a European power plug. I've looked through the ZX-1 OPERATOR’S MANUAL, and don't see the exact brand and model # of the charger. Would you mind taking a look at your charger and letting me know the brand and model #?

Many thanks. I don't want it to get here and have to wait to sort it out before we can use it after waiting this long .

Quote Originally Posted by Mac85 View Post
    IT'S FINALLY HERE!!
    I have waited for over a year and a half for this toy and it finally arrived today, I am so happy and can't wait to try it.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Quote Originally Posted by elarson View Post
    Congratulations Mac85. I hope you get the anti-tip wheel sorted out.

We have a ZX-1 that is making it's journey over now. I'm hoping you can help us out. We need to either buy a new charger for 230 volt or hopefully just a European power plug. I've looked through the ZX-1 OPERATOR’S MANUAL, and don't see the exact brand and model # of the charger. Would you mind taking a look at your charger and letting me know the brand and model #?

Many thanks. I don't want it to get here and have to wait to sort it out before we can use it after waiting this long .
    The charger is MK Batteries LS 24/4 and is switchable between 115 and 230 volts. Spec sheet:
    http://www.mkbattery.com/images/charger0603.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
    I would take a close look and make sure that the "camber" and front caster rubbing are not the result of rough handling during shipping knocking things ou of alignment or breaking something, just in case.
    Sure. On the photo, it looks like the caster fork axle seems to be not fairly vertical… Something to check there ?
    C6-7 since mid 2002, no hand control nor triceps.
    my website & my job (in France): Accessibility advisor www.acceslibre.eu
    Also working on a French research about Peer counseling and Empowerment.

UPS Guy thought process: This thing is heavy, but the dolly is way at the back of the loading dock. What to do, what to do... Wait, I've got it! I'll just roll the box onto the truck. Brilliant problem solving by me once again!

Thanks Pat. It looks like we just need a standard European AC plug like those used on a lot of PC equipment. I've got quite a few floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by pattherat View Post
    The charger is MK Batteries LS 24/4 and is switchable between 115 and 230 volts. Spec sheet:
    http://www.mkbattery.com/images/charger0603.pdf
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
    I didn't see any damage on the box...
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Quote Originally Posted by Mac85 View Post
    I didn't see any damage on the box...
    I'm just guessing/eliminating possibilities.