Page 24 of 60 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: power add-on for manual chair

The ZX1 has made it through the majority of the RESNA testing required by the FDA. The last few minor tests should be completed next week. Next it will be sent to a different test facility for radio interference or EMI testing before we can apply for FDA clearance to market it.

Spinergy will have a few at their booth at the LA abilities Expo March 30 through April 1 regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by pattherat View Post
    The ZX1 has made it through the majority of the RESNA testing required by the FDA. The last few minor tests should be completed next week. Next it will be sent to a different test facility for radio interference or EMI testing before we can apply for FDA clearance to market it.

Spinergy will have a few at their booth at the LA abilities Expo March 30 through April 1 regardless.
    Sweet! So is that when the expo is, I want to go to try the ZX1 out, we can demo one right?

I wish they would have had them at the Atlanta expo !

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Sweet! So is that when the expo is, I want to go to try the ZX1 out, we can demo one right?
    Depends on what chair you are in or if you can transfer, there will be a few TiLite ZRAs you can get into.

Depends on what chair you are in or if you can transfer, there will be a few TiLite ZRAs you can get into.
    That's great news, so we should expect them to be up for sale in early summer?
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

i own one i love it, pat any word when the anti-tippers are gonna be comin?

What anti-tippers you talking about? I have a ZX1 but anti-tippers on it?
    Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
    Pete C6/'97

Cool. I use a zra.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    Cool. I use a zra.
    The anti-tippers flipped up or their clamps on the axle may be in the way when trying to use the ZX1.
    Life's perceived journey in this PMR is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy **** what a VR ride!"
    Pete C6/'97

when i spoke to pat on the phone he was saying you know when your going down a incline the zx1 dips down a little

i guess he came up with tippers that will attach to the armrest mounts under the chair on the zx1 and the tippers will face forward to help stop the zx1 from dipping down

he said he was gonna send them out to everyone who ownes a zx1 already hopefully that is still the plan