Page 10 of 60 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: power add-on for manual chair

I think that ZX1 is a good name. It reminds me of the most preferred chair here at CareCure - the ZR & ZRA. And the most preferred wheel - the LX.
    Last edited by JMS; 12-01-2010 at 02:59 PM.

Come on Pat..... How can I get one for free and when will it be delivered??????? I am foaming at the mouth but just plain broker than Dick's hat band right now so I don't know where I would come up with 5G's!!!!!! I'm not sayin it ain't worth it! I'm saying I might be a tad short because of the Insurance premiums I pay each month!!!!! If I can get one using their dimes that would tickle my a$$ with a feather!!!!!! Oh and by the way you can call it whatever you want!!!!
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

Haha...I wish I knew. All I can think of is Beg(not me...insurance provider? ), Borrow or Steal.

As far as the name goes, I've been rackin my brains for quite a while now and can't think of anything that's cool and not cheesy.

When? I just sold my last one and I'm talking right now with a fab place to produce the frames for me. It's looking like it may be mid January before they can start. So probably sometime in February they should be available commercially. I might get bored before then and build another though if someone wants one bad enough.

Quote Originally Posted by pattherat View Post
    Haha...I wish I knew. All I can think of is Beg(not me...insurance provider? ), Borrow or Steal.

As far as the name goes, I've been rackin my brains for quite a while now and can't think of anything that's cool and not cheesy.

When? I just sold my last one and I'm talking right now with a fab place to produce the frames for me. It's looking like it may be mid January before they can start. So probably sometime in February they should be available commercially. I might get bored before then and build another though if someone wants one bad enough.
    hey Pat I just got approved for an AeroZ with power assist wheels. I should be receiving my wheelchair and about six weeks. I showed a video of the ZX1 to my buddy and he is also interested in purchasing it. Will the XZ1 work with emotion wheels? also what is the warranty on parts?
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

I am being fitted on the 8th for a new chair either a quickie gt or a tilite aeroz will this work on either of these chairs or does it work on one better than the other

Mac85 I can't see why it wouldn't work with E-motions. Warranty is 5 years on frame and 1 year on everything excluding batteries.

larry1975
    AeroZ for sure, I have one here. Quickie GT, probably but in the picture below (originally posted by SCI_OTR in another thread), there is something attached to the middle of the cambertube that would have to be removed. I'm guessing its a levelling device for setting cambered wheels.

SCI_OTR???

If you really want the GT I could see about trying it on one through a quickie rep.

i'll let you knowas soon as i get measured and priced on both chairs to see which one i'm gonna go with

Quote Originally Posted by larry1975 View Post
    i'll let you knowas soon as i get measured and priced on both chairs to see which one i'm gonna go with
    dont listen to larry he is a dumbass
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Quote Originally Posted by pattherat View Post
    It's just under 75lbs. I've been planning on doing a video of someone loading it in a trunk, I'll post one soon.

I don't know. TiLite offers a reinforced frame option for use with power assist wheels, but this is completely different. I can tell you that noone would know that you are using it on their chair unless you tell them.
    However I've been using it on my unreinforced ZR for almost two years without any issues at all.
    Thanks Pat. 75 lbs is more than I can lift. Was hoping it would be a good alternative to power assist wheels. Has lots of pluses going for it. Hope you can get it approved for DME coverage!
    Every day I wake up is a good one