Page 37 of 60 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: power add-on for manual chair

I ordered one as well ;]
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Quote Originally Posted by nonoise View Post
    Congratulations
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    ordered sight (photo) unseen?

I'd like to see how the product has evolved.
    Yes. I'm not all too concerned. It's been tried and tested by a few members here. I have faith.

He (Jason) mentioned the frame is now stainless steel. He was very willing to answer any questions I had. I had none so he explained the features. Pat's original design was/is so good that I'm not even a little worried at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac85 View Post
    I ordered one as well ;]
    You damn right you did! High five!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac85 View Post
    I ordered one as well ;]
    From who? I can't find a price or dealer. Tried the Spinergy website and couldn't find it there either.

Quote Originally Posted by pattherat View Post
    The ZX1 is now available from Spinergy 866-517-4501
    Pat posted this phone number to contact Spinergy. Post #342

I called them, I was put through to Jason at Spinergy by a nice lady that answered. He emailed me the form.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    Pat posted this phone number to contact Spinergy. Post #342

I called them, I was put through to Jason at Spinergy by a nice lady that answered. He emailed me the form.
    Thanks for the number. I just got off the phone with a woman at Spinergy and she said I had to speak to Ryan Webb (303) 823-6299, to get my questions answered. I asked about the price and she said about $7,000 and that they just got approval to ship but hadn't shipped any yet. I wish the info was on their site, would make things a little easier.

Toll free is 866-517-4501

Jason 760-496-2121 jason@spinergy.com

Ryan 303-823-6299 ryan@spinergy.com

Thanks for all the congrats and congrats to Mac85 and NorthQuad, sorry it took so damn long.

I've been told it'll be on their website soon and either Jason or Ryan will post photos here. I kind of preempted them here because I had to notify the people on my original waiting list and others on here to get the first units available.

Patrick and Larry, anti-tilts are on the way.

We are in the process of ordering a ZX1 through Sportaid, who is an Authorized Dealer. I have attached the order form we received from Sportaid. MSRP is listed on the order form as $7,995.00.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Hi Pat,
    On that order form it says:

Is there 9" of unobstructed camber tube length for the ZX1 to engage to: Yes or No

Are there anti-tip bars mounted to the frame of your chair: Yes or No
    If yes, measure distance between anti-tip mounts (point that they mount to the chair):

Does this mean that there can be antiitips as long as there is 9" free. I'm thinking about TiLite user friendly ones that could be flipped up out of the way when using the ZX1.

Also, do you know if the newest models look much different than your one here: http://beachmobility.com/ZX1/
    Last edited by Jeff B; 05-24-2013 at 04:07 PM.

I was also confused by the question about anti-tips. We have user friendly anti-tips on a ZRA2 that are mounted on the camber tube. I answered "No" to them being on the frame of the chair, but added to the notes that they were on the camber tube, with 10" between them. Hope this was the right thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff B View Post
    Are there anti-tip bars mounted to the frame of your chair: Yes or No
    If yes, measure distance between anti-tip mounts (point that they mount to the chair):

Does this mean that there can be antiitips as long as there is 9" free. I'm thinking about TiLite user friendly ones that could be flipped up out of the way when using the ZX1.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Quote Originally Posted by elarson View Post
    I was also confused by the question about anti-tips. We have user friendly anti-tips on a ZRA2 that are mounted on the camber tube. I answered "No" to them being on the frame of the chair, but added to the notes that they were on the camber tube, with 10" between them. Hope this was the right thing to do.
    What width is your seat? (if that sounds too personal I mean the ZRA not you of course). Mine will be 18" on a ZRA when I get one later this year and I have wondered how much space there would be there to fit the ZX1.