Page 27 of 60 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: power add-on for manual chair

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    It's a coming Mac; each day is one day closer to getting it. Perhaps you might do an update with the guy who has the list at Spinergy.
    Last time I e-mailed ryan at spinergy was on oct 24, 2011. I didn't get a reply, I suppose he is busy and doesn't have time to reply so I don't want to bother him. Maybe Pat will chime in here and update us soon. They know that we are impatiently waiting for an update.
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

Maybe i'll get on that waiting list! On second thought never mind I already have mine All kiding aside this thing is awesome I've had mine a year and it is great.

Anyone have the contact info for spinergy? I had been in contact with someone about the product in the fall but I sent an email recently and didnt get a response.

Pat. Have you seen a production zx-1 made by spinergy? If so, would you say it's up the standards of the product you made? I'd hate to get one only to experience "new model" problems like those sometimes seen with new cars.

Not sure if you're talking to me but I spoke with Pat from Beach Mobility not too long ago. He was very busy working with Spinergy getting it thru testing. He said they were planning on having demos or some done, for the LA Expo which was last week.

The ZX1s manufactured by Spinergy will be as good as the ones I built with a few improvements. The contact at Spinergy is Ryan Webb ryan@spinergy.com.

We had four ZX1s at the LA Abilities Expo and really got a lot of interest. It was great seeing the jaws drop when I released from the ZX1 and just rolled away so quickly and easily and to see smiles on peoples faces when they could just back into it and attach to their own chairs and immediately cruise around with power. Unfortunately they are still not available for sale. It looks like we are still at least 2 months away from getting FDA clearance. The big delay has been trying to get it through the myriad of ridiculously overkill RESNA safety tests that are required. I will admit that I have learned from the tests and some improvements have been made to the ZX1, but it's been a fairly frustrating process.

I wish I had better news but everything is still moving forward and the ZX1 will be available for purchase soon.

p.s It was great finally meeting Jeff at the Expo and seeing his awesome Icon chairs. He was cool enough to let me take one home to see if I could figure out away to make the ZX1 work with it.

Quote Originally Posted by pattherat View Post
    The ZX1s manufactured by Spinergy will be as good as the ones I built with a few improvements. The contact at Spinergy is Ryan Webb ryan@spinergy.com.

We had four ZX1s at the LA Abilities Expo and really got a lot of interest. It was great seeing the jaws drop when I released from the ZX1 and just rolled away so quickly and easily and to see smiles on peoples faces when they could just back into it and attach to their own chairs and immediately cruise around with power. Unfortunately they are still not available for sale. It looks like we are still at least 2 months away from getting FDA clearance. The big delay has been trying to get it through the myriad of ridiculously overkill RESNA safety tests that are required. I will admit that I have learned from the tests and some improvements have been made to the ZX1, but it's been a fairly frustrating process.

I wish I had better news but everything is still moving forward and the ZX1 will be available for purchase soon.

p.s It was great finally meeting Jeff at the Expo and seeing his awesome Icon chairs. He was cool enough to let me take one home to see if I could figure out away to make the ZX1 work with it.
    Thats great news, will you guys be at the chicago expo?

I need one of these ASAP! I should have tried to get one earlier. Anyone have one for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by K-dog View Post
    I need one of these ASAP! I should have tried to get one earlier. Anyone have one for sale?
    haha good luck on the asap part... i've been waiting for a year

Mac85 has tried mine, he knows this thing works! I love it!

Hey Pat.... I am so glad I got my ZX-1 when I did. Still loving it. I think it is about time to start thinking about a new set of batteries. Can you post your most recent thoughts on the different batteries I read about with the higher ah's?

Also.... When the Spynergy models get out and on the market I will be interested to see what the differences are. I assume you set the rear wheel back a little bit farther. Are the changes gonna be significant enough for me to consider selling my unit and getting a newer unit?

Hope things are going well. Grandin
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!