Page 36 of 60 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: power add-on for manual chair

Quote Originally Posted by larry1975 View Post
    sweet but I already have mine
    Me too Larry. Best purchase I've made dealing with wheelchairs. That and the Freewheel can take me anywhere in most weather conditons.

Was suppossed to get one of Pat's new anti tip adaptions he incorporarted in the newer design. I'm sure it will come someday lol.

Sure glad I have mine, what a difference in mobility with a choice of power or manual mode at the flip of a switch

batteries and charger questsion

Congrats on the patent Pat. I found it on Google http://www.google.com/patents/US8430189

We are in the process of trying to order a ZX1 from the US. We plan to use the ZX1 in both the US and Europe. Hopefully Spinergy will post specs soon, but until that time, it would be great to know the batteries being used. I saw references to what I think were MK ES12-12 12V 12Ah and Power-sonic PS-12140 12V 14Ah in this thread. I would also like to know what charger it comes with, and if it a universal charger for 110V and 230V input.
    Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Revolutionary device

Wonderful news, Pat! You can be so proud of what you've accomplished.

I've been in contact with Spinergy for over a year to make sure I'm in line to purchase a zx1. As an old codger I plan to use it to stay active in my community, as I've already been restricting my travels due to shoulder problems for pushing through parking lots, my yard, etc.,etc.

I am so grateful to have lived long enough to be able to get this equipment and other innovations - such as race chairs and handcycles. Paralyzed at age 7, there was not much besides the 45 pound E & J wheelchair. At around 30 yrs. old I got their "lightweight" Sportster that weighed in at about 40 pounds!

[QUOTE=Patrick Madsen;1699529]Was suppossed to get one of Pat's new anti tip adaptions he incorporarted in the newer design. I'm sure it will come someday lol.

Ya would be nice if we did get the anti-tippers.

Smile Conratulations on Patent

Quote Originally Posted by pattherat View Post
    Thanks!
    I was granted US Patent No. 8,430,189 on April 30th and the FDA gave clearance to market it on May 10th.

Hopefully Spinergy will be successful with it.
    Hello Pat my fellow Veteran. CONGRATULATIONS on getting a patent on your invention. It looks really cool. Do you think it will ever be put on VA Contract in the not to distant future?

Emailed my order form last night. It is ON!

This is going to be sweet.

Thanks, Pat and everyone on the Spinergy ZX1 team!

Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post

Congratulations
    I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Where did you find the order form? I don't see it on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyCrip View Post
    Where did you find the order form? I don't see it on their website.
    I contacted them through the phone number Pat provided.

I'll PM you the email address. But calling them I'm sure would be most effective.

I contacted them through the phone number Pat provided.

I'll PM you the email address. But calling them I'm sure would be most effective.
    ordered sight (photo) unseen?

I'd like to see how the product has evolved.