Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is why you're fat...

I've had bacon-infused waffles. They were DELICIOUS. Fattening? Yes. But worth every bite lol.

But, yeah, most of that stuff looks grosss.

Actually, as I continue looking, some of that stuff doesn't look half bad. Those breakfast sushi are probably yummy. Would they really be that fattening?

I'm also desensitized, having gone to Rutgers and spent many a late drunkin' night outside the grease trucks. My favorite, the Fat Mojo (chicken fingers, mozzarella sticks, honey mustard, french fries and lettuce on a long roll) was the pre-hangover cure all. I am not ashamed lol.

Here's the old menu: http://mchamp.tripod.com/
    Last edited by infinity; 05-30-2009 at 12:22 PM.

"ιn ѕoмe wayѕ ι love everyтнιng. ιт’ѕ leѕѕ oғ a тнιng тнan 'lιĸe'…leѕѕ dιѕтιncт. leѕѕ…parтιcυlar. ι lιĸe тнιngѕ тнaт ι lιĸe вυт ι love everyтнιng. тнere’ѕ мore cнoιce ιn ‘lιĸe’. вecaυѕe even тнe worѕт тнιngѕ нave тнιngѕ тo love ιn тнeм. ι love тнιngѕ ѕo мυcн ι ғeel lιĸe ι coυld ғloaт away."

im still pucken starvin. I want waffles stuffed with bacon. even though I dont eat bacon. I want to smell the bacon an have the waffles. mmmmmm. Im going out to breakfast right now.

Bacon Chocolate CAKE???!!!!

LOL!

But I am sure this is a true real food site, because I HAVE had a Kentucky Hot Brown...and yes it WAS good...

I didn't count calories! :

Chocolate Cake... yum..... I ate two ice cream sandwhiches like it wasn't nothing And I am still wanting something.

Disgusting!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

alright this one is a little overkill, how are you even gonna fit it in your mouth?

This on the other hand looks delicious and I am definitely going to try and make it next time i break out the grill!

Quote Originally Posted by cali View Post
    i worked with a guy where his family made flavored lard and just ate it like that. and yes, he was heavy. he was an asshole too, but i'm sure it wasn't the lard talking.
    My dad grew up real poor in 1930's Brooklyn. He talked about lard sandwiches (not very fondly). He smoked like a fiend for many years before quitting, but I think it was the lard that ruined his heart by age 52 when he passed.

I have to admit though, that I would love to try some of those things - especially the cheeseburger with deep fried patties used as buns.
    Once a year I mke sure I get to the county fair just so I can score some deep fried oreos.

grosss... who would eat those?
    the waffles look good, but all the rest makes me want to throw up just looking at it.

Quote Originally Posted by garvey View Post
    My dad grew up real poor in 1930's Brooklyn. He talked about lard sandwiches (not very fondly). He smoked like a fiend for many years before quitting, but I think it was the lard that ruined his heart by age 52 when he passed.

I have to admit though, that I would love to try some of those things - especially the cheeseburger with deep fried patties used as buns.
    Once a year I mke sure I get to the county fair just so I can score some deep fried oreos.
    i never tried those oreos but my brother says they're good. it sounds horrible to me. the first thing i thought of when i heard of them was "ew" then "those poor oreos". you know you're weird when you have sentiments for food being ruined.
    Never take life seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway

Frank's blog:
    http://www.franktalk-scurry.blogspot.com
    My regular blog:
    http://www.ithinkithinktoomuchblog.blogspot.com

Cali I thought the same thing until I tried it. I remember thinking fried oreos? GROSS. Try it with icecream - trust me. And I don't even eat a lot of sweets.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.