Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Shirts - Help!

Celebrity Shirts - Help!

The Australasian Spinal Research Trust will be holding a dinner later this year. At this dinner celebrity shirts will be auctioned for the highest bid. All funds raised will go directly into research.

If you are able please get your paws onto a shirt owned/worn by a celebrity, with their signature and a letter of authenticity and email me at fshepherd.asrt@cnswa.com

The Australasian Spinal Research Trust Web site has a list of all shirts up for auction. You are also able to make a bid on your favourite shirt. The web address is www.spinetrust.com.au

Lets pull together on this one folks!

Hi Fiona,

I'd be ashamed of our community if we don't come up with shirts for this. We've got one bball star from here I'll work on. Mike (skinny) Miller play's for one of the Florida teams. Actualy he carrys the team, darn good player.

Dear Leo,

Thanks for your support. This is a great way to raise lots of money for research.

Fiona

Hi Fiona,

Hear from anyone else?

I don't know if I'll be successful, but I have a couple of ideas to try as well.

And what about the famous SCI researcher, Wise Young? I'd bid on a shirt from him.

Martha, I am stunned. I was thinking who in the world would want a shirt from a celebrity, much less me. By the way, for free, I will take you to dinner... 8-). Wise.

Dr. Young, you're too modest. And actually it isn't about the shirt (at least in my mind) but rather that piece of history or celebrity it represents. Just like we're all going to be able to say we "knew" the man who found the cure for SCI. Not to mention the money given to a good cause. And I will take you up on the dinner someday. I would love to meet you.

Fiona can you email me at DTXNEWS@aol.com. Got an idea for you. And put me down for $100 on Robin Williams. BTW folks, Paul Hogam is the guy who played Crocodile Dundee in the movie by the same name..

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Hello everyone,

i'm glad too see some people have taken the time to check out this fund-raiser.

A quicker way to check out the huge selection of celebrity shirts is to click on www.celebrityshirts.com.au. If you would like to make a bid on any of these shirts you will need to email Gary Allsop on madge@alphalink.com.au.

Thanks for your support.

cuz