Page 92 of 106 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of this #$%&-ing pain!!!!

I was at the end of my rope in dealing with pain. My bedside table was filled with prescription bottles of Norco, sleeping pills, spasm pills and i hated that I had to take them. However, I also rationalized that the effect of the pain on my body was more devastating than not treating it with medication.

Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined that I would become an advocate of medical cannabis. It is legal where I live and the doctor gave me a prescription. However, there is still a stigma attached to it and If I hadn't experience the positive effect it had on me, I might be judgmental too.

But, I gave it a try and was so impressed with the results. The doctor set me up with this very cool vaporizer pen that all I had to do was press a button and it would heat up the dry herbs to vaporize. Being a quad where lighting a match or lighter would have been difficult.

The doctor also introduced me to the different strains that would be most helpful. Sativia Is the social strain that allows you to function in the day and maybe even bring out some creativity in you. Indica is the one that helps the most with pain, but I only dare to have a puff of this after I'm in my bed because I'm not quite sure if I can handle it while I'm sitting in my chair.

Unfortunately, my vaporizer Cartridge broke so I haven't had my cannabis for the last two weeks. I definitely noticed the difference. I am in so much pain. I've started taking Norco again and losing sleep.

I am still naïve so I don't really know what Paraphernalia would be the most effective and easiest to use with my limited hand function. The cartridge I need to repair my vaporizer pen is 50 bucks. So I've been doing without. But I think to get back to the road of health, I need to make the investment. If anybody has advice on equipment to use, I would really appreciate it.

For the last three months, since I started to take one puff from my vaporizer, I quit taking all of the other prescription drugs. So how can vaporizing a flower not be better than taking 4-6 pills just to be able to get rid of the pain and fall asleep?

Holy crap, nerves are roiling, pain is growing like a wind driven firestorm in a parched forest.
    Last edited by bollefen; 02-17-2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: can't type worth a shit anymore
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

sorry to hear it bud, wishing you the best..
    T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!

bollefen, sorry about the neurological fire storm. How can we get the attention of whoever controls the purse strings to put more money toward spinal cord nerve pain.
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. .(John Wayne)

Fuck my life.
    Read my post in life a pisser, still in misery.

ket
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

I'm with you at the moment bollefen F^&k this life!!!!
    I hurt so bad any more it's all I can do to just sit in my chair and laying in bed is no help.
    My back pops and grinds mri shows nothing my hip kills me any sudden sound sends a painful shock though it and mri shows nothing with it either. How can there be so much pain but no source causing it I'm so ready to throw in the towel and give up the fight.

Life is just a bowl of cherries but rotten ones at that!

By the way I have oxcycodone for pain not that it does any good but for anyone who uses it do/did you notice an increase in your spazmes or just muscle tightness?

I notice some muscle spaziness sometimes, but taking a little but more makes it stop.

Also My experience with oxy was that until I was taking a high enough dosage to manage my pain, anything lesser didn't seen to help much.

Hooked on vicodin 8yrs. Just added 60 mg. cymbalta that makes me dopey for the first hours after taking it. While I sit here typing my legs are burning so bad it makes concentration a challenge. And yet this is a good day.