Page 90 of 106 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of this #$%&-ing pain!!!!

That's what happened to me when I tried it. But there are sooooo many different types. We would at least be able to experiment

My movement gets weaker, pains keep getting stronger. Life sucks.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Alan, sorry your pain is getting worse when it won't let up can test ones will.. I know if it wasn't for my ability to came on here and vent along with getting support from our fellow sci brothers and sisters I would go crazy!

A Dr. A scientist a lab rat has to one day find A solution I keep holding out hope!
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. .(John Wayne)

Aaarrrrgggghhhh
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Dear Alan,
    I don’t post here often (never feel I have much to contribute is the truth of it) but do read posts. I know you have a bloody miserable time with your pain. It sounds a bit like mine - merciless, relentless and life sucking day and night.

I feel for you Alan. What more can I say.........................we all have dark days and then there are the very dark days and then there are the days I/we all just want to cry.

People cry not because they’re weak, it’s because they have been strong too long.

Hope you can stay strong...............hope we all can........................

I am so dependent and incompetent. Every day worse than the one before. Pain intensities go up (especially on my right side, which worsens faster than left), creep further up preserved area, ability to move and control arms decreases. My back and gut feel harder and harder, and my bones rip further through my back. Enough already.
    Last edited by alan; 01-10-2013 at 09:26 PM.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

another double post. my reg laptop is broken, am on a borrowed one.

warning; i'm here to rant. this pelvic pain that started last april was so bad yesterday, i was almost hysterical, well, no, i was hysterical. this is on top of neuropathic pain. i have had every damn test and nothing. i'm not asking for advice. i'm here to scream and yell that i fing am going crazy. I AM GOING CRAZY. i wish help can be found for those of us in pain. cure is not even on my mind. i can't take this fing pain.

Ranting is good.....I wish it helped a little more than it does, but it is still a good thing! I think there are times when we all feel like we're going crazy, and maybe we do for a short time. Just long enough to get through the worst of it......I'm grateful to all, to be able to come and vent when things are bad to those who understand what it feels like.

I'm grateful to all, to be able to come and vent when things are bad to those who understand what it feels like.

Smokymtnmemories you got that right!

I rant to myself these days but find it gives me a headache (- no honestly it does!) But places like this that either let me rant or enable me to rant vicariously (in a non lurking way) because I can relate to so many rants I can read here.

It is cold and snowing here and I have lots of stress (life shitty stuff) that combination makes my pain worse, especially at night. I cannot stand a duvet on me (bad allodynia – a goblin comes out in the night with a cheese grater and blow touch and works on my legs all night and I cannot catch the little bugger) so.........it’s not a great time of year. Anyone got any tips for sleeping through this pain.............................

Oh for a night’s sleep. I can vaguely remember what that was like, I listen to my partner snore his head off 10 mins after his head hits the pillow.........bloody hell the least he could do is not shove it in my face that he sleeps for a full eight plus hours. But I am very thankful he does, he needs it. And it is a distraction from my tinnitus (always look for a positive). I just wish I didn’t spend all of my time so sleep deprived, I just cannot keep up with everyone, and on a daily basis I wonder “where is my mind” .............the pixies have stolen it. Ah well, onwards and upwards - goblins and pixies not withstanding!