Page 72 of 106 FirstFirst ... 22626364656667686970717273747576777879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of this #$%&-ing pain!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grange View Post
    Garyis..... I will answer your question as best as I can.

For me it relates to pain because His word tells me I will never be given more than I can handle and that helps me.

With that said, and as the starter of this thread, please remember and respect that this is a NO JUDGEMENT ZONE THREAD. It is NOT a forum to debate religion. There is an entire forum for that!!!!

Grange
    Grange, I don't believe that I asked a question of you, did I?

But your saying "For me it relates to pain because His word tells me I will never be given more than I can handle and that helps me."

I don't know about his word, but your saying that he'll never give you more than you can handle helps me too. It does. If it didn't, I'd be....

Even though these past six weeks have been on the edge, I still handle it and get through the days and nights. And I am thankful for that.

Gosh, I am not aware that I was judging anyone. I'm not. Thanks for the debating religion forum, but debating religion and politics is not my thing, sorry if I brought that into this thread. Won't happen again.
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Gentle hugs, my friends!!!

no sleep at all for 3 days a couple cat naps puking bad pain and spasticity AAAARRRGRRGGRRGHHHHHHH
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Quote Originally Posted by Garyis View Post
    So, okay then, how does this relate to pain?

The last several posts say it only so well;

"Shit... nights SUCK!!!! Gonna make it through another one and then another one after that... I hope!!!!"

"Fuck My Life. Fucking torture right now. And tonight will be worse. "

"Alan....Bill....I don't know what to say. I feel for you both. Pain takes so much from us......so much more than the discomfort we feel. It robs us of our very lives."

And more, and more, and more....

The past three nights have been about the worst in years, the best description for me to use is, POWER + the pain has so much power! I liken it to a disel locomotive running through my midsection mostly in the left hip abdomen area, deep heavy pain! My tried and sometimes true pain meds have not been doing their jobs. Lordy Lordy Lordy, is this what you mean? I am about to cry, black night, sleep for maybe 20 minutes at a time - then awake - knowing that the pain will still be there tomorrow and the next day after that............................

I used to think that I'd eventually commit that word suicide but nowadaze I actually want to live. But as I get older, will I be able to handle this shit?
    This is what I was referencing GaryIS...... It was titled "Put your faith in The Lord!" ..... No worries brother . We are in this shit together!!!

There are those out there that would jump on this and head down the wrong road with it!

Again no worries. My hopes are you have a better day tomorrow than you had today!!! Either way that would be a good thang!!!!

Grange
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

Hell ya!!!

Couldn't agree more. This is torture! No human being was created to live day in and day out in extreme pain! It's TORTURE!!! FUCK THIS BODY!!! I want my dam life back you stupid piece of shit brain!!! Useless rotting hunk of crap! MS sucks ass!!! WOOOO YA! That felt good baby!

MS Jen...... That's what it is here for. Congrats on releasing the pent up shit!!!!! Glad it helped. - Grange!!!
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

Had a bad flair up while visiting family and friends during x-mas. Just wanted to isolate myself. Hate that I can't really be myself when the pain is going bad.

Felt the same way.....looked forward to watching the little ones, and could'nt do a thing with them. Then two days of being completely worn out afterwards.......and I'm still tired.
    Last edited by smokymtn memories; 12-27-2011 at 06:03 PM.

KeepGoing, I understand as I have the same problems and just wish I could feel like just being my real self.
    Mary
    I want to Rock you Gypsy soul and together we will flow into the Mystic.
    Van Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Shooter View Post
    My son got rid of his neuropatic pain in his low back in 10 hours under a MME(magnetic molecular energizer). There are several clinics in the US. Go to www.amri-va.com.

He also got rid of intense pain in his shoulder from too much rolling going to school. It took 40 hours of treatment for the rotocuff pain to go away. It has not returned in 5 months.

WHat is your sons injury?