Page 71 of 106 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of this #$%&-ing pain!!!!

Fml

Fuck My Life. Fucking torture right now. And tonight will be worse.

ket
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Bill .... sorry it is so bad.... Praying for better days for you my friend!!!!!

1972F.... Yep!!! I agree..... I put my faith there and I put my cussing rants here. Pretty good combo I might say!!!!
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

LOL Yes, Grange, I agree. I think the good Lord would understand. I just wish there was some way the pain would go away! God knows we've had enough!

Alan....Bill....I don't know what to say. I feel for you both. Pain takes so much from us......so much more than the discomfort we feel. It robs us of our very lives. There is so much we miss out on, so much we can't do. I don't even feel like the same strong, independent person I use to be. And then there's the medication we have to take to survive......but, I guess that's another story.........

Smoke'em.... I do too. I wish we would wake up tomorrow and JUST BE PARALYZED. A helluva thing to wish for isn't it? Without the pain being paralyzed would be just one big inconvenience but life would still work and we could all smile more often!!!

Shit... nights SUCK!!!! Gonna make it through another one and then another one after that... I hope!!!!

Put your faith in the Lord?

Quote Originally Posted by 1972flem View Post
    Put your faith in the Lord
    So, okay then, how does this relate to pain?

The last several posts say it only so well;

"Shit... nights SUCK!!!! Gonna make it through another one and then another one after that... I hope!!!!"

"Fuck My Life. Fucking torture right now. And tonight will be worse. "

"Alan....Bill....I don't know what to say. I feel for you both. Pain takes so much from us......so much more than the discomfort we feel. It robs us of our very lives."

And more, and more, and more....

The past three nights have been about the worst in years, the best description for me to use is, POWER + the pain has so much power! I liken it to a disel locomotive running through my midsection mostly in the left hip abdomen area, deep heavy pain! My tried and sometimes true pain meds have not been doing their jobs. Lordy Lordy Lordy, is this what you mean? I am about to cry, black night, sleep for maybe 20 minutes at a time - then awake - knowing that the pain will still be there tomorrow and the next day after that............................

I used to think that I'd eventually commit that word suicide but nowadaze I actually want to live. But as I get older, will I be able to handle this shit?
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

The rectal pain is a very new, and very unwelcome

[QUOTE=thehipcrip;1417626]

The rectal pain is a very new, and very unwelcome, addition to the mix. With apologies for being grossly graphic, the sensation is along the lines of being penetrated by a popsicle covered in shards of glass after a month of having explosive c. diff. but magnified exponentially. It's horrific. Does the pain get worse for you when there's pressure from stool or gas?

add me to the chorus singing the praises of ambien. Before Medicare Part D dropped it from the formulary, I took the 12.5mg Ambien CR nightly, which enabled me to get between 3 and 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep. The 10mg regular ambien doesn't work nearly as well -- I am wide awake anywhere from 45 minutes to two hours after taking it -- so I also take 2mg of Lunesta along with it. Sleeping has been my preferred form of escape from pain for as long as I've had central pain (33 years this October 16), but even with the boatload of sleep meds, it's becoming more difficult to get more than an hour or two of uninterrupted rest as my pain intensifies.

Shit "...pain for as long as I've had central pain (33 years this October 16"

Lets see now, using my fingers to count; September 29th 1979 makes that what; 32 years for me and it only got worse over the years. Gone are the days when I'd pop 4 Percodans/percocets a day and have the pain running at around 2 or 3.

Now it is 4 10/325 Oxycodone's and 100mph Fentynal Patch 24/7 - 4 Ibuprofen's - one Ativan - 1 Diazepam (same as Ativan but) for something extra, these do help me relax enough to get some good rest/sleep.

BUT the pop cycle stick up the butt is sheer horror!

It ends when I end.

I'm 73 now so the end can't be that far off. But, for some reason I want to live.

Tell me about ambien and Lunesta? Do they work?
    Last edited by Garyis; 10-12-2011 at 03:12 AM. Reason: The rectal pain is a very new, and very unwelcome
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

So sore right now but it helps me to know I'm not the only one feeling this way. Numbness isn't a problem for me. I've been able to learn to cope with the lost of sensation. But the pain is something I have a hard time to endure. Some days I wake up and I'm more or less awestruck at the amount of pain I am in and that there is really no effective treatment for me; unless I want to be less functional than I am when I'm in pain.

I don't see religious people here, or anywhere, having less or more pain than those who may be agnostic or atheist. It may be helpful to believe that suffering is part of God's plan (then comes the whole "which God" useless discussion), rather than just lousy luck, but beyond that, what does it do to relieve pain?

If I knew a way to euthanize myself, I'm about ready to do it. But I don't know a way. Damn quadhood.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

losing it, been just beyond agony for the past week. This is torture and I am losing my mind.
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Garyis..... I will answer your question as best as I can.

For me it relates to pain because His word tells me I will never be given more than I can handle and that helps me.

With that said, and as the starter of this thread, please remember and respect that this is a NO JUDGEMENT ZONE THREAD. It is NOT a forum to debate religion. There is an entire forum for that!!!!

Grange