Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of this #$%&-ing pain!!!!

fuckfuckfucketyfuckfuckfuck! ......ow

i so have to chime in on this subject. i too am so sick of being in pain i cannot take it anymore. i have been through and tried everything and its always there. i am sick of watching everyone sit around and laugh and talk and smile while i am sitting there or lying there in pain and wishing i could feel like they do. is that awful of me? and then i get into a miserable mood and bite their heads off and they wonder why???

ooohhh i wished some one would read my rant about FUCKING PAIN!!!!!! im so sick of it, doctors money, pain money, meds, money, kids are pissed cause your down, money. but maily i just am sssooooo fucking sick of hurting!!!!! well it was kinda fun for a min. but really i still hurt!

Ok, let me jump on this bandwagon.

FUCK THIS!!!!!!!!!! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. WHY CAN'T DOCTORS DO THEIR FUCKING JOBS AND MAKE US BETTER? WHY CAN'T THEY TAKE AWAY OUR PAIN (both physical and mental). FOR PETE SAKE, I AM 27 AND I FEEL LIKE I'M 80. FUCK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the thread I feel a little better for the moment.

Becky
    T8-9 according to latest scoring.......
    since 1/3/04

I am the best at being me. No matter how that happens to be!!

i miss back hand springs. i miss waking up with out saying shit fuck ooowww, i miss getting into the car without a care as to how far im going, i miss saying i never go to the doctor, i miss swimming, i miss cooking with out wanting to sit down every five seconds, i miss sitting down and staying there, i miss sleeping all night long, my life is still good, i have a wonderfull man, beautifully nerdel kids... but i too miss my spine!

I think pains have become who I am, after all these years of torture. They're always my number one focus, even when doing something else. A person can only take so much.

Perhaps fate, luck, or the merciful God will send some mercy our way. SCI isn't enough?
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

I express the same sentiment as

All that I am is all gone

Bill

And who knows I may be there some day.... but NOT TODAY!!!!! I refuse!!!!!
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

can't do/ won't do

dr.'s and scientists are waaay out of their league dealing with sci. Forget a miracle cure, pain cannot and hasn't even been addressed since sci began. The best way to go for some relief is mocking researchers and cure advocates. Even that wheelchair that can stand you up is mired in clinical trials, delayed hopelessly, like everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by grange View Post
    dr.'s and scientists are waaay out of their league dealing with sci. Forget a miracle cure, pain cannot and hasn't even been addressed since sci began. The best way to go for some relief is mocking researchers and cure advocates. Even that wheelchair that can stand you up is mired in clinical trials, delayed hopelessly, like everything else.
    ???????????????????????????????? Wtf?????
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!