Page 76 of 106 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of this #$%&-ing pain!!!!

Hi Grange - did you type all that or did you use cut and paste? I think you have to type it to get credit ;-) Just joking around while I am having my own private hell with what feels like a 4''x4'' wooden stake driven up my seat.
    THC - I guess I can be grateful that I only have phantom pain from the waist down. I am glad my arms are not affected and I am sorry that your arms are.
    Laz and Quad - you are in good company here. The club no one would voluntarily join.

Quote Originally Posted by Grange View Post
    Well it is once again time to say FUCK!!! The fires are burning tonight my friends!!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!!

YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YELLING YAO!

BLOW IT OUT
    SCREAM IT OUT
    BLAST II OUT
    CUSS IT OUT
    PRAY IT OUT
    PLEAD IT OUT!

ALL TOGETHER NOW

This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!! This too shall pass!!!
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by LindaT View Post
    Very interesting. We had a small storm about 10:00 last night and rained quite a bit. Was not a t-storm or I did not hear any.
    My husband had one of the worst nights ever with pain and was a complete wreck this morning-he slept until 3 PM once he got to sleep.
    Once the pain starts winding up his anxiety does and an Ativan helps slightly. Before SCI he did not even know what anxiety was and barely even took Tylenol
    I wish there was a key to this.

Linda~ I live in the Twin Cities and with the bad weather we have had this week I have had a horrible time. Sorry your husband is struggling too. I don't really understand why the changes in the weather seem to effect everyone so badly. I hope things change very soon and level off for everyone.....a girl can dream right!!!
    ACDF C5/C6, C6/C7 9/2011& Central Cord Syndrome

Variations in barometric pressure are a big nerve pain trigger for many. And as you know once the pain spikes no amount of Lyrica or anything else is going to make a bit of difference. Only lying motionless and sleeping for at least a few hours helps me.

I wish I was a fighter like you folks. I wasn't one pre-injury, and even less after. I'm sitting here twisted like a corkscrew, with my little function going as my pains somehow keep getting worse. I can't stay focused on anything but pains. This isn't living. But I'm stuck.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Arn.... you know I typed every bit of it!!!!!! LOL!!!

I understand the 4x4 up the seat feeling. When I was in rehab I experienced the same thing but it had a red hot charcoal sitting right on the top of it!!! Thankfully that resolved. Mine is centered higher up on my lower back and then flows down the outside and tops of my upper legs mostly!!!

Still burning although not quite as bad as the other night.... BUT I AM STILL AWAKE AT 4:38AM in the morning!!!!!! FUCK!!!!
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

Hey Gary....

BLOW IT OUT
    SCREAM IT OUT
    BLAST II OUT
    CUSS IT OUT
    PRAY IT OUT
    PLEAD IT OUT!

Number 5 is the most powerful!!!!!

I can't stand much more of this shit! It's the same thing over and over again! It never stops! I want to just be able to live again......

Been rough here to Smokey... We just have to find a way to make it one more day at a time!!! Sorry you are suffering so!!!! - G

Quote Originally Posted by smokymtn memories View Post
    I can't stand much more of this shit! It's the same thing over and over again! It never stops! I want to just be able to live again......
    I want the preserved sensation and function I had left in the beginning, before things started growing in my cord; I want to to stop losing sensation and function; I want pains to stop getting worse; I want my corkscrew spine dealt with.

If not, I want to kick the bucket and see what my next life brings.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.