Page 1 of 106 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm tired of this #$%&-ing pain!!!!

Exclamation I'm tired of this #$%&-ing pain!!!!

Sometimes it helps just to say it!!!! I do not mean to offend anyone !

I"M TIRED OF THIS FUCKING PAIN!!!!!!

I'm not a whiner or a belly acher and I'm not looking for sympathy... I'm not looking for answers. I just thought it might be good to have a place where I could come scream it and not be judged! A place where some of you know what I am talking about!!!

Yes... I have a physical place where I can go and really scream it... and... YES I have tonight!!!!!

The burner has been turned on at a pretty high level for the last three days and for three weeks before that it has been worse than normal.

If you feel the same way sometimes and want to come holler with me come on. I in no way mean to offend anybody and I have tried to quit using the "F" word since I have a 15 year old in the house. Sometimes it seems like it helps though. So if your having one of those days and you want to let it out.... come join me!!!!! I"M TIRED OF THIS FUCKING PAIN!!

I feel better..... bye!
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!

My son got rid of his neuropatic pain in his low back in 10 hours under a MME(magnetic molecular energizer). There are several clinics in the US. Go to www.amri-va.com.

He also got rid of intense pain in his shoulder from too much rolling going to school. It took 40 hours of treatment for the rotocuff pain to go away. It has not returned in 5 months.

I HATE MY FUCKING PAIN TOO!!!!! Sometimes it's so bad, I don't care whether I live or die. At other times, I just feel like I'm losing my fucking mind. It's been two years of constant, intense, non-relenting torture; and I was in pain for years prior to that...just not as intense as now. I don't know the solution to the problem, but it's hard to live this way.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IT HURTS , almost 5 years now, i'm sick of it, my wife is sick of me

CRAP!

bill

day after day of holding it in for years so those around think it is managed, don't want to upset anyone, the anger grows and grows and grows until when the opportunity allows a health release of a man's pressure valve results in a volumous

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK PIECE OF SHIT SPINE!!!!!!

I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!!!!!!

Thanks Grange, nice post! It does feel good to get that out. (no offense intended)
    Last edited by snorp; 05-20-2009 at 10:33 PM. Reason: addition
    No matter how cynical I try to be, I just can't seem to keep up with how bad things really are!

Grange,

Yes I agree i feel it every day as well, and on top of all the pain my mom has a stroke last Monday and lost the use of her left site from her toes to her mouth. And I remember on the way down to the hospital (i drove 90 min - she went by helicopter 25min) I was thinking i cant take any more and I was in tears thinking of all the details if she dies or if she is paralyzed and in a wheelchair how would I take care of her? And what to do she is just visiting me from Florida and goes home in a week. And most of all how alone she must feel because I could not go with her in the helicopter or the ambulance and that she was alone on the ER and I was not their yes and she knew now one. I felt like Job who was suffering and had lost was seemed like it all, was scraping his sores with glass, but in the midst of it all was declared blameless, was said to be blameless . I am so glad we have the ability, right, and FREEDOM, to feel this way and we are no less loved.
    My mom got the drug that cleared the clot out of her brain and I watched as she could move her hand, fingers, feet, toes, face, and began to talk fine and was home to my house in two days and went back home today one week later.

this outcome does not help my pain at all, but it gives me some good stuff to feel and reminds me that my life is not all suffering and that I can be blameless regardless of how I feel and how I express that feeling.

Stevie P

15 years of quadriplegia is bad enough, but five years suffering from pain is pure hell. The worst part is there is no relief in sight, tomorrow will be worse. What I wouldn't give to die a quick painless death.

Every night, I pray to fall asleep and not wake up. I don't have a life due to pains, and all they do is get worse for almost 28 years now, and limit my function more and more. I'm beyond sick of feeling like every bone in my upper back below my collar bone is sticking through my skin, my whole body on fire, my skin being scraped off constantly, feeling as stiff as concrete, and all the other damn sensations. If I was a pet, I'd have been euthanized long ago.
    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Quote Originally Posted by snorp View Post

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING FUCK PIECE OF SHIT SPINE!!!!!!

I WANT MY LIFE BACK!!!!!!!!
    Exactly,I've got pain but not to the extent of you guys.However,I suffer greatly from mental pain.My heart breaks more and more each day.....so I give a huge FUCK YOU to this life and those that caused it.

So... I'm not alone!!! I figured there were others with pent up expressions that needed a safe place to let them go. I do not in any way mean to make light of the VERY REAL pain that we are feeling.

Danine, Bollefen, and Snorp way to let it go...... Out with the bad in with the good.!!!!!

STevie P... I am so glad for the positive result on your mom!!! And you are so right... Sometimes I have to look pretty hard for it but if I do I can always find the good amid all the crappy part.

Fragile and Alan.... Thanks for being so purely honest... I am sorry you are hurting so @#$%-ing badly. I am praying for ya'll. It helps me to remember that even in the really bad times the pain is NOT WHO I AM!!!! No doubt though that it sucks!!!!!
    L1 Complete - Injury 3/12/06 - Grateful to be alive!!!!