Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anybody married out there?

So, so gorgeous! Congrats!

While I realize this thread is older and I dont have any direct input on this topic, Im the AB and my partner is SCI. I found great solace in reading these posts. Its nice to have a place where its normal and completely safe to talk about the stuff we deal with daily! Thanks for having me ladies. Im new around here, if ya didnt notice HA

Quote Originally Posted by Loves2rescue View Post
    While I realize this thread is older and I dont have any direct input on this topic, Im the AB and my partner is SCI. I found great solace in reading these posts. Its nice to have a place where its normal and completely safe to talk about the stuff we deal with daily! Thanks for having me ladies. Im new around here, if ya didnt notice HA
    This forum isn't private. Everyone can see these posts.
    You have to be allowed access to the real Women Only forum and then it's found by scrolling down to the Members Forums.
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

What is the meaning of the picture Leif? I am confused.

My hubby and I will be married 20 years in July 2010. I have been injured 3 years. It has been a rocky road but we are getting better. I am pretty independent with my care. He has helped me in the past. My new doc. wants me more independent but a lot of what he helps me with now is what he has in the past. We have always done a lot of things together. If push came to shove, I could do it. I just hope we can let him know that.

Interesting thread. I hope it continues.