Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819

Thread: Dme reviews- good and bad

Quote Originally Posted by Mize View Post
    Numotion Ohio and Kentucky have huge problems. I think the main problem is that Numotion (national) has negotiated numerous exclusivity contracts with health insurers (including workers' comp). I theorize they got these exclusivity arrangements by promising to work on such razor thin margins that they are hopelessly understaffed and supersaturated with work. As a result things take far longer than they should and many mistakes are made.

As much as I like some of the Numotion employees in my area, they are a disaster of DME provider.
    numotion in tallahasse is a joke and they tell untruths tried to get a smart drive got all the stuff get a call from eva on to pay 285.00 for my part then i get a call 2 month to buy it out right i ask what about medicare long story short they have never subbmitted to medicare i ask for my money back said be a restocking fee no as u never filed for medicare so i have credit card people involved they are a joke

Update to NC. Met with DME and physical therapist . Was very pleased. I think it is true what has been said. Nu Motion is huge company. People are good. Company being so big makes it hard. Scott totally rocked it. Between the both I feel much more at ease and understand better. Yay. And I think he is bringing me a loaner cushion. I am very thankful. C
    Non-traumatic SCI. Art, Poetry, and the Great Outdoors; these are my passions. My motto: Paint much love, always ~ Connie

49Bespoke and Soul Wheelchair Studio service Toronto and the GTA up here in Ontario, Canada. I've used Reg at 49Bespoke for my chair and Batac. David at Soul is great for seating among other things. I think he's in Whitby.

NuMotion Colorado is a disaster, both organizationally and operationally. Not only are they really difficult to deal with and incredibly disorganized, once you get a chair from them no-one else will work on it. They recommended changes to my power chair (bc it was never fitted), I said okay, they started those changes (repositioned seating), and before they had even ordered the parts to finish the changes (6 weeks later) the chair tipped me out and broke both my legs. Turns out the "loaner" joystick they put on is defective, and there are problems with the main controller board. Three months later, they have gotten a quite for the necessary replacements and stalled out there. It's shocking. Local OTs and PTs are telling me that in the last 5 years NuMotion has become so non-responsive that they work with literally any other DME they can find.

numotion mobility sucks

been trying to get a few things from these people they used be united seating now its called numotion well its the same koke as it ever was anyone else have problems with them
    to alcohol the cause of-and solution to-all of lifes problems [homer simpson]

Blog Entries
    They have a local shop here and I avoid them like the plague. Slow, unresponse, lacking basic product knowledge, act like used car salesmen. They tried to balance bill me once, without first making me sign an ABN, then the tried to retroactively get me to sign. Never again.
    A Buddhist monk walked up to the guy working behind a hot dog cart and said, "Make me one with everything."

"Even what those with the greatest reputation for knowing it all claim to understand and defend are but opinions..." -Heraclitus