Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Dme reviews- good and bad

Looking for best DME in Tampa area. Time to get a new wheelchair and need to find someone in my insurance company network. Humana. Would like to know the best and the worst with about a 75 mile radius. Need ASAP.

Donnie

I wrote a "scathing" note yesterday about Merlino Fitness; not hearing anything after ordering two pairs of gloves. Well, I received an apologetic email explaining everything, saying they only had one pair and failed to inform me they were waiting for back order. Gave me the option to send the one pair expedited shipping free, or waiting. I chose getting the one pair. Just wanted to set the record straight. It was a nice letter and I feel better about them. Hopefully they'll improve their communication skills in customer service.
    By the way, thanks Cheesecake for the site. Wow! beautiful color choices. Don't know if I'd spend that much, but who knows?

Best DME out there is Living Spinal. Located in San Diego CA. Build by and for SCI and Paralysis specifically. Talk directly to live people and get exactly what you need when you need it. Innovative new Mobility and sci products.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne View Post
    I wrote a "scathing" note yesterday about Merlino Fitness; not hearing anything after ordering two pairs of gloves. Well, I received an apologetic email explaining everything, saying they only had one pair and failed to inform me they were waiting for back order. Gave me the option to send the one pair expedited shipping free, or waiting. I chose getting the one pair. Just wanted to set the record straight. It was a nice letter and I feel better about them. Hopefully they'll improve their communication skills in customer service.
    By the way, thanks Cheesecake for the site. Wow! beautiful color choices. Don't know if I'd spend that much, but who knows?
    UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! I never have gotten these gloves BUT my card was charged!!!!!!!
    Stay away from Merlino Fitness!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hippert View Post
    Best DME out there is Living Spinal. Located in San Diego CA. Build by and for SCI and Paralysis specifically. Talk directly to live people and get exactly what you need when you need it. Innovative new Mobility and sci products.
    Disclosure please.

Any good DME's in northeast IN. area? There are several but I have not heard good or bad about any of them.
    1 Corinthians 13:13

Any thoughts on Western Pennsylvania - or even Eastern Ohio?

From a small cabin in the big woods of The Allegheny National Forest, PA
    NorthWestern, PA DME mechanic/products company, especialy power wheelchairs and stairglides, who has done great work for me plus does service work for the VA.

Kemp Mobility Products
    kempmobility@gmail.com
    www.kempmobility.com

ph, 814-964-1380
    fx, 814-664-3885

Jason Kemp
    1524 Enterprise Road
    Corey, PA 16407
    Last edited by forestranger52; 06-18-2013 at 04:00 PM.
    C 5/6 Comp.
    No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by forestranger52 View Post
    NorthWestern, PA DME mechanic/products company, especialy power wheelchairs and stairglides, who has done great work for me plus does service work for the VA.

Kemp Mobility Products
    kempmobility@gmail.com
    www.kempmobility.com

ph, 814-964-1380
    fx, 814-664-3885

Jason Kemp
    1524 Enterprise Road
    Corey, PA 16407
    I think we will be giving Jason a call - thanks Ranger!

Custom-Mobility in Largo, Fl

Great friendly service ...... these wonderful people really know their business.