Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Yes, You Can!" A Guide to Self-care for Persons with Spinal Cord Injury

I still think CC should have a pamplet. I was lucky and had an OT at the rehab hospital I went to gave me the the V.A. book. She also gave me a list of other Sci info I could find online and recomended Dr. Wise as her favorite. She didn't mention CC, and I didn't get the conection till I stumbled onto this site. Seems like most find this site by looking online, but it took me awhile to find it and I could have used it earlier in my recovery. The info here was better than I was getting from anywhere else. Still is.

That's such a helpful thing but the greatest part is that it's free of cost....really appreciating.

I sniffed all thru the PVA site and could not find that book. Found other valuable stuff, but not the book. Has anyone actually seen the books page lately?

PVA changed their website (for the worse) some time ago. You can access this publication here (not easy to find):

https://www.pva.org/publications/for-your-health

(KLD)
    The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.