Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Got in a fight

Got in a fight

Tonight I got in a fight, just by trying to keep the peace. I was having a great night with a few friends and coming closing time one lad who I know hit one of my mates and a few of us jumped in to stop it and keep the peace coz it was probably alcohol induced lol. Yeah more likely!! Everything was ok and I was keeping it cool for the guys involved, then all of a sudden one of them turned on me, giving the mouthful, so me trying to keep it cool was saying hey don't be stupid you'll regret it in the morning and all, but he was having non of it and pushed me straight out of my chair and we were throwing a few on the floor, but as a few here know I do ju jitsu and put him in a chock hold and put him out, and game over, everyone cheering lol but he was out for like 5 mins, didn't look good and I felt bad, and thought i'd killed the phucker.

I've never been so shaken in my entire life, yes i've been in a few pub brawls in my time but this was scary coz i'm now in a chariot etc.
    I still can't stop shaking now and keep thinking it could of been worse, but thank my Bro for getting me into Ju Jitsu without that i'd probably be in a bad place right now. So anyone who is a para or a quad with arm function etc give it a thought because you never know if you'll get into a situation like that.

PS.......Hahah I knocked a guy out and hey....i'm in a chariot!!

man, he must feel like total shit. there is absolutely no way someone in a chair is whoopin my AB ass.

First off I wouldnt even swing on someone in a chair, second, if lets say I did, the last thing I'd do is get within range and possibly tackled by dead weight.

I got hands like Mayweather, flashcard a dudes jaw real quick before I get on the ground and wrestle. Im too skinny for all that.

hah damn dude nice job!

yah who the hell fights a guy in a chair anyways thats just fucked up
    Injured:10-16-04
    C7/C8, T1 incomplete;

For stalkers convenience:
    Blog:
    http://www.ordealsonwheels.com/
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/coryssanchez
    Progress:
    http://photobucket.com/albums/b290/swooty/
    My drawings:
    http://kanvases.com/sites/corysanchez/home

Yeah i'm sure he'll feel like shit now, with everyone laughing at him getting done by a dude in a chair lol. Yeah thats what I always thought.... if some started on me i'd nail them in the sack lol but in real life....no chance i was straight on my back before I knew it! thank God for learning ground moves and all or i'd be looking like a right plum now!

Luckily I didn't have too much to drink tonight or it might of been a different story. But Hey Imight.... hands like Mayweather.....you got no worries When the time comes thats what you need!!

Quote Originally Posted by mr_coffee View Post
    hah damn dude nice job!

yah who the hell fights a guy in a chair anyways thats just fucked up
    I know!! tell me about it! what a dick wod! He must of thought i was an easy target and thought he'd spark me for the hell of it to shut me up.....Hah he got that wrong!! fuck you!!
    Maybe that will teach people not to mess with people that ride chairs.... you never know if they are pimped out with sick moves lol

Quote Originally Posted by knightrider View Post
    Maybe that will teach people not to mess with people that ride chairs.... you never know if they are pimped out with sick moves lol
    Or a concealed handgun. I'd like to see a video of a guy in a chair taking on an AB person in a fight. As tough as you may be, the wheelchair has to severely limit you.

Quote Originally Posted by knightrider View Post
    I've never been so shaken in my entire life, yes i've been in a few pub brawls in my time but this was scary coz i'm now in a chariot etc.
    Not surprising that you're a bit shook up, but at least now you know that you can handle yourself if you have to. Just because you use a chair does not mean that you are helpless. I'm not a big fan of bar fights, but hey, good for you!

C.

Quote Originally Posted by doingtimeonmyass View Post
    Or a concealed handgun. I'd like to see a video of a guy in a chair taking on an AB person in a fight. As tough as you may be, the wheelchair has to severely limit you.
    You never know...a few people might of recorded it and be on youtube right now lol. Yes the chair limits you but hey i was out of it in about 5 seconds and on my back, thats the downside of it,, you can easily be pushed straight out of it like i was.

Well if the UK was ok with guns, that would be an easy option...pow night night.... but is that what i'd do even if i had a gun.... no way, even if i flashed it and said hey back off or i'll cap ya ass, he could take it off me and give me the metal, forget that, i'd take a punch anyday over a bullet.

I'm not a fan of fighting, but I admit that I had a good chuckle at the thought of a person in a chair beating up on some drunk AB ass...LOL.

Did you learn martial arts before or after your injury?

I find myself worrying more about my personal safety now that I'm in a chair. I've been known to hide a hammer under my cushion when having to go places I don't feel safe. Maybe I should try some martial arts...(scratching head and thinking)...and give up the hammer...LOL.
    "The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off." -Gloria Steinem

a hammer? there must be easier weapons to hide under your cushion!

the funniest bar fight I have ever witnessed was a friend of mine who is a below knee amp. He was sitting on a bar stool and another friend had been mouthing off to some guys and a fight was about to start. Apparently the last time he was in a fight he lost his balance on the first shove. So this time before the guy could get close to him, he reached down and pulled his prosthesis off out the bottom of his jeans and started swinging it at him like a baseball bat. The guy got a sick look on his face and backed all the way out of the bar and didn't come back.