Thread: Wuickie 2 & Quickie Revolution FS

Wuickie 2 & Quickie Revolution FS

Heya folks. Time for spring cleaning. I have 2 chairs that need to go. Nothing spectacular but may be of use to someone.

Quickie 2
    13 in wide 14 in deep
    Plastic side guards / scissor locks/ air filled casters / velcro adjustable back rest / 26x 1 3/8 Tires / auto style seat belt

Quickie 2 photo's http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...e/quickie%202/

Quickie Revolution
    14 in wide 15 in deep
    scissor locks/ air filled casters / velcro adjustable back rest / 22x 1 3/8 Tires

Quickie Revolution Poto's http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...%20revolution/ & http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o...on%20part%202/

Chairs may have a Roho... Not certain. Also I'm able to swap rims and tires if need be. The 22's are brand new still in the plastic wrap. Not looking to make a fortune. So make a fair offer and you 'll pay shipping. PM and make offer!

Jimmy D.

Hi Jimmy. Great pictures! I'm not trying to hijack the thread or anything, since I'm really not in the market for a chair that narrow, but I was wondering if you could tell me what kind of tires you have on your CURRENT chair.

I saw those big black knobby tires and I love them! I have some grey semi-knobbys, and I'm wearing them down too quickly, I need knobby tire advice. What type of tires are they?

Also, I am looking to get my first spinergys soon. Do you have to order a wider rim on the spinergys to get those, what looks like 2" wide, tires on there?

Thanks for the help! And good luck selling those chairs. I'm sure they are people that will be happy to take them off your hands. :-)

Brooke PM'd ya!

Bumparoo.

Bumparoo again. I'm very reasonable on prices here. I figured 400 ish per plus shipping was a fair deal. Lemme know cuase I can go lower. I just need them gone!

Jimmy

I would love the quickie revolution. I just wish it was at least a 15". I'm not sure if I could go as low as a 14", even with sideguards. I'm normally a 16"/17". Plus, I'd have to sell my own chair (which I'm trying to do) to get the money.
    Wilson: Well, cheerio, Tim!
    Tim: ...Frosted Flakes to you too, Wilson.

Lambo PM Sent

Daily bump. If anyonw has any pricing opinions or anything speak up. I need these out of my closet.

Jimmy

Bump! Price to high?

Jimmy

Sorry no luck so far Jimmy. I'm sure they're great chairs, they look fine to me, and I like the colors. I'm pretty sure it's the 13/14 in. width. It pretty much narrows it down to children and teenagers, I think. Keep bumping, but it may take a while. You may want to try Craig's list too, and Apparelyzed, they have a for sale section too. Good luck!