Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sweat on one side

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Sweat on one side

I seem to be sweating on the right side of my body. It's weird and it's miserable. What's going on with this? PLEASE HELP!

Are you right next to the camp fire? Sorry, couldn't resist. I think a bit more of a description is in order Rusty. Is it when you are lying down, sitting up, standing up, etc. Is there movement involved? Is it your entire right side or just the folds and dark areas? What happens at the centerline? Are there any other symtoms, itching, feeling dizzy, short of breath, ..........
    Hope it doesn't hurt. Is there a medication that you've just changed ? This one is different.
    No matter how cynical I try to be, I just can't seem to keep up with how bad things really are!

Quote Originally Posted by snorp View Post
    Are you right next to the camp fire? Sorry, couldn't resist. I think a bit more of a description is in order Rusty. Is it when you are lying down, sitting up, standing up, etc. Is there movement involved? Is it your entire right side or just the folds and dark areas? What happens at the centerline? Are there any other symtoms, itching, feeling dizzy, short of breath, ..........
    Hope it doesn't hurt. Is there a medication that you've just changed ? This one is different.
    Happens only when I'm sitting in my chair. No UTI, no pain other than the normal amount. No new meds.

It's a form of AD. You are likely in pain on your left. Check your left side for any redness or breakdowns, too tight shoes, clothing, cushion too low....It's a warning.
    "The sweet is not as sweet without the bitter"
    ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Quote Originally Posted by Lorrie View Post
    It's a form of AD. You are likely in pain on your left. Check your left side for any redness or breakdowns, too tight shoes, clothing, cushion too low....It's a warning.
    Exactly Lorrie (cute pic too!). Something is going on to give you AD. Check it out.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Lorrie is right when I sweat on right side Its bladder or bowels or something wrong on left side when I sweat on left side there is something wrong on right side or bladder or bowels damm bladder & bowels.

I agree with Lorrie.

Are you on ditropan? Have you reduced the dosage maybe? One of its side effects is that it dries you up.

This is interesting because I've gotten off ditropan (for the last 3 months) and only when I have to pee do I get sweating on my right upper side. That is, inner right elbow and the back of my neck on the right. So, I believe it's AD in response to a bladder that would rather be emptied!

The main result to getting off ditropan has seen no accidents in terms of leaking, but that I get these AD symptoms every 2 hours instead of every 4 hours. And the "feeling" that I need to go is, so far, more intense.

Pat

www.gofreewheel.com

Gotta agree with Lorrie and the others that the most likely explanation is AD, especially since the one-sided sweating is only a problem when you're up in your chair. Sounds like you need to check your cushion and backside very carefully to see if there's something amiss.
    It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar