Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Craig Board

Craig Board

I was nominated, then interviewed with the Craig Hospital board of directors for a board position. Hopefully, by the end of May, I'll know if I was approved or not. I'm thankful and excited for the opportunity to help our community in additional capacities.

Best to all, thank you for your support.

Onward and Upward!

Congrats on the nomination, Chris!

Good job Chris, and I hope you're appointed. You'd make a fine addition to any Board.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Great news, Chris. I'm confident you would be an excellent addition.

Craig is such a first class institution. I did my rehab there 7 years ago and remained friends with many of the staff there. Congratulations....
    jon

That's excellent Chris! Congrats on the opportunity and I hope you make the board position! It truly is ONWARD AND UPWARD for you! Always has been!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Chappell View Post
    I was nominated, then interviewed with the Craig Hospital board of directors for a board position. Hopefully, by the end of May, I'll know if I was approved or not. I'm thankful and excited for the opportunity to help our community in additional capacities.

Best to all, thank you for your support.

Onward and Upward!
    Chris,
    This is great news ! I hope you get selected. You will be an asset to the board. I also ditto what everyone else has said.
    I understand that Craig is a real fine institution. I personally know a young gent who use to live in my area of Florida. He rehabbed at Craig & now is living & working in western Kansas. He' originally from Colorado & was also hurt there as well in the dead of winter in February.
    Please keep us all posted & let us know if you were selected to the board or not. I will be keeping my fingers crossed for you.
    Take care Chris.
    Last edited by RAFS; 05-05-2009 at 04:40 AM. Reason: eliminated a word.

Hey Congrts Chris,

really hoping it happen
    http://justadollarplease.org/

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member

"You kids and your cures, why back when I was injured they gave us a wheelchair and that's the way it was and we liked it!" Grumpy Old Man

.."i used to be able to goof around so much because i knew Superman had my back. now all i've got is his example -- and that's gonna have to be enough."

You will be an asset to many with first hand experience. Best Wishes Chappell!

Congratulations and Good Luck, Chris! I'll be watching for good news.
    Karen M
    C 3/4 inc. central cord
    10/29/1992 - 18 years, but who counts?