Thread: Paralyzed woman walks on 21st birthday after four and half years

Paralyzed woman walks on 21st birthday after four and half years

“Strength and determination help paralyzed women walk on 21st birthday.” That was the headline for WZZM 13 news in Grand Rapids MI on April 22.Our daughter was in a severe car accident four and a half years ago, which left her
    with a C5 C6 spinal cord injury. She was left with no movement from the chest down.
    The local doctors told us that she would not walk again. After that prognosis, we decided to research alternative medical treatments. Our research took us to the Neuro Vita Clinic
    in Russia which performs Adult Stem Cell treatments. We have now been to Russia 7 times since June of 2006. With the combination of stem cell and physical therapy, Kadi
    has shown remarkable progress, to the point of taking steps with some assistance.
    To view the story go to htt://tr.im/kadidehaan or WZZM 13.com the story was run on April 22nd and 23rdIt also ran on HLN on the 23rd of April. You can also view her progress on YouTube.com by searching Kadi DeHaan

Kadi is such a inspiration!

Thank-you for your great inspiration in never giving up!!! Kadi will help others to keep on going....I really needed to see a miracle story like this today, my Liliana has been in a wheelchair for 5 years since she was 18mts old, I know see to WILL WALK AGAIN !!!! God Bless You and your wonderful faith to see your Kadi walk again!

Great videos! I have same level injury and its been 4 years and began standing which makes a big difference. Wow you all must be super stoked. I am for you all. Seems it is an incomplete. Just makes me wonder why the next level below the injury is where the hand function is and why the legs respond before the hands? Looks like yer on yer way! thnxs fer sharing
    I am not your rolling wheels
    I am the highway
    I am not your carpet ride
    I am the sky
    I am not your blowing wind
    I am the lightning
    I am not your autumn moon
    I am the night, the night..

Good I'm so happy for her I hope I get to walk by my 21st birthday that goes to show u to never give up hope no matter what doctors say always keep ur faith in god