Thread: Reg-job

Reg-job

Can any one help me in getting a home based job oppertunity.

Hi Karthik,

I don't know of any reputable work from home based jobs. Most of the ones you'll see online are scams that attempt to cheat you out of your money. (Note to potential spammers: Your links will be removed.)

Would you mind sharing with us how you were injured and what life with a SCI in India is like?

Best,

Steven
    ...it's worse than we thought. it turns out the people at the white house are not secret muslims, they're nerds.

SURE......

this is karthikeyan a tetra from chennai-india.In my case i am the guy who is reason for my accident.My accident took place in a swimming pool.My team went to a resort after a project completion.We planned to conduct some events in pool and reduced the water level.We thought so that people who don't know swimming can also join us and enjoy the event.Everyone were enjoyed as expected.But after that i started swimming with some of my friends in that pool.Unfortunately i got injured in my c5 while jumping.In fact more than me my parents, brother and sister suffered more than me(initially after accident i used to shout at them without any reasons but they gave me complete care and helped me to come out of depression).After that accident i thought my life is over.Because everyone said that there is no medicine for nerve injury.Also in the name of treatment every one started cheating me even a familiar hospital in my place Lifeline hospital.They cheated me in the name of stem cell therapy.But i still believe that doctors will find medicine for sci and i will walk again.Also i have developed my confidence to live in this world after my rehabilitation program, joining in eGroups like our SCI-India and Care cure forums.

Regarding bladder am doing ICC and bowel am doing DE with the help of my parents.Also now am designing a standing wheel chair for my own use, will finish it in a month or two.

S.Karthikeyan.
    Last edited by karthik; 04-27-2009 at 10:42 AM.

Please complete your profile (User CP) so people don't think you are a troll or spammer. Also advise you to NOT post your private e-mail address on your messages. It is a good way to get cyberstalked or spammed yourself. A moderator can remove this for you.

(KLD)

thanks....

You might check out these companies. I believe most are legit. I don't know if they're domestic only.

Alpine Access hires virtual agents as employees. Other companies, including LiveOps, West and Arise, Working Solutions, Accolade Support, Customer Loyalty Concepts, Sci@Home, Overflow, ACD Direct.
    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!