Thread: quick question

quick question

hey guys and ladies,

I'm still spec-ing my ZRa, I'm glad I waited cuz at first I was going to get a ZRa-c but after seeing others wc's with just the kink, I'm going to go with that instead of the V front end. I read SCIi-OTR say that if you get 16 inch depth and 85 degree its wise to get that with an extra inch. I think its bunk ya have to pay extra to get that extra inch but can I just get a 17 inch depth with an 85 degree and scoot the cushion up a bit, I'm also getting a back cushion. Dumb idea or would it work. Thanks

If you are getting a back cushion it might be a good idea to factor in the depth of the back cushion with the length of the chair.
    I'm not sure about ordering an inch longer and just moving the cushion up...I will let someone else answer that.
    ~Mandy~
    SCI as a result of spinal surgery
    TiLite Aero Z!!!

The only potential problem I can think of; the seat sling will be 17" and could be in the way of your knees. But this all depends on where you position yourself. You want that extra inch in front of you, not behind, for stability reasons.

But I remember SCI_OTR saying you can adjust the seat fabric 1/2" or so, so this could work. Hopefully he will see this and answer better than I can.
    "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Thanks for your replies, I'm buggin but I'm bout ready to say eff it and just order it and deal, I'm sure i'll be ok.