Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Mac Degraded, News at 11..

Remember the old BK song, altered for MD's: "Pile on the pickles and the lettuce, special orders sure upset us. All we ask is that you let us serve it our way"
    BeeBee

That's funny bc just today I got a Big Mac. It had no sauce and no middle bun. I was not happy. It did have lettuce 2 patties and cheese. And my daughter is at that funny age where when I went back around she was so embarrassed I returned a hamburger with a bite out of it..
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Quote Originally Posted by knightrider View Post
    I've never done that, They'd just look at me funny. I just buy a big mac easier lol. Speaking of Big macs I had 4 lastnight mmm was good as it's been a while.
    Four. I'm impressed. I'm pretty sure this is a marketable skill. I accidently ordered 6 once while in Japan. I don't eat McD's very often because I can feel my arteries clogging when I do, but I was a starving athlete and noodles just weren't cutting it. I didn't know how to speak the language, and so I pointed to the order sheet, and a Big Mac was #6, so I pointed at it, the cashier appeared confused, so I signalled six with my fingers and she understood. I sat there for quite some time, thinking to myself, Gee, I wonder what's taking so long. Then she comes back with my order, and there's six bloody burgers in there!!

My friend Avchen (R.I.P.) and I managed to pawn them off to other athletes, including one vegetarian, which to this day, amazes me.

OMG, this is hilarious. I laughed so hard, my eyes watered, and my nose started to run. Glad nothing else happened! What a hoot!

only at mcdonalds...

dbl chs vs big mac
    --------- ----------
    2x1/10 patty 2x1/10 patty
    3 pickle slice 3 pickle slice
    1 cut bun 2 cut bun
    1 cheese 1 cheese
    squirt katch spooge thous island
    squirt must enough lettuce to choke rabbit

$1.39 $2.39

$1 difference in price, degrading to those who eat mcD's

the fact that they spent ?$ paying someone to design and print signs for thousands of stores so the employees don't insult a burger......priceless....btw, BK fry sauce makes a burger better than thous island, AND they will let you put it on what ever you want....
    Last edited by justadildo; 04-22-2009 at 11:29 PM. Reason: c'mon...does it matter?...look at the thread:)

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Edwards View Post
    Mike, if you don't get a reply, write a message to Consumerist.
    Agreed! They always seem to get the attention from companies.
    C5 injury with partial C6 function on left.

McD's Response...

I just received your typical generic, BS, pass the buck response. I wonder if I'll hear from the store owner/manager.

Hello Mike:

Thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's Customer Service Center to bring your recent experience to our attention.

First, I hope you will accept my sincere apology for your disappointment in McDonald's. I can assure you that we want you to be completely satisfied every time you visit one of our restaurants.

Because most McDonald's restaurants are independently owned and operated, I have forwarded your comments to the franchise owner or local representative for follow up at the restaurant you visited in Jasper, In. Please be assured that your comments will be investigated and, if appropriate, corrective action will be taken.

Again, thank you for taking the time to contact McDonald's Customer Service Center and giving us the opportunity to address your concerns. Customer feedback is very important to us as it helps us improve.

Louise
    McDonald's Customer Response Center

Stupidity ain't illegal, but it sure is inconvenient.

Help me support the 2010 Bike MS.

Quote Originally Posted by KiranA View Post
    Then she comes back with my order, and there's six bloody burgers in there!!

My friend Avchen (R.I.P.) and I managed to pawn them off to other athletes, including one vegetarian, which to this day, amazes me.
    ............. which tells you a lot about the meat content of the burger!