Thread: feedback on my youtube video please

feedback on my youtube video please

I am not good on the computer and but I wanted to do this video idea for a long time so I finally dove into doing it Sunday on Microsoft Movie Maker and posted it yesterday, very quick turn around for me. My production quality is rough but I am happy with the format and content. If you can take a look and give me feedback. It is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED4lideTEek thank you Bruce

Hi Bruce,

You did a very nice job on the video. Done proud.

The flower pics were taken with a good eye and talent too.

If I ever decide to visit I'll look up your website or call your 800#.

My cuz used to live on Maui... now in Honolulu.

Bob
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

like the pics and music, but found the sliding text distracting and too fast

I agree about the text. I tried to figure out how slow it down but couldn't find any controls for it. I also tried some "transition" in the flower section, what a boon doggle that was, after that I went safe. I have some other video ideas like actual locations on Maui with directions etc that I want to do so hopely I'll get a bit more skilled. And Bob thank you. I do feel Done Proud. Usually I get frustrated (grumpy) with computer stuff but this project was fun. I was also very impressed how the music worked so well.

Text is too fast and is your website spelled wrong in the end?

I WANT TO GO!!
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Great video! We want to go to Hawaii sooooo bad. We will defintely be calling you when we have our dates set. I agree with the text being too fast. It was hard to read for me. Good job on this project and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

thank you all for your feedback. it was nice to feel safe about showing my first try. didn't have a clue how it all worked, kind of intimidating. hopefully I can get a few of you over sometime. aloha Bruce