Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Spinal Cord Injury Network USA (SCINetUSA)

I apologize Wise. Thanks for again making things more clear. I guess it just got frustrating when i went back through the threads and see that things just keep getting delayed. When in reality, its still going quite smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Wise,

if the phase I/II in China is not indicating any significant functional recovery (as it seems, but i give you the benefit of the doubt), why would you waste time and money doing another phase I/II in the US?

I would skip doing UCB + Li in the US and work hard to get something more promising ready ASAP for clinical trials.

Paolo
    Paolo,
    I really tought that people from spain was more respectful than you have shown lately.
    Can't you wait a couple of weeks for the 6 month data and stop being mr. Negative?
    Moe,

I... don't care about what I think ... you should just ignore my posts.

I don't understand ... words.

Paolo

Quote Originally Posted by Solan View Post
    Paolo,
    I really tought that people from spain was more respectful than you have shown lately.
    Can't you wait a couple of weeks for the 6 month data and stop being mr. Negative?
    6 month is 180 days, the nerves will grow 18 cm (1 mm a day), I'm afraid he will be more irritated after reading the 6 month results.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    I apologize Wise. Thanks for again making things more clear. I guess it just got frustrating when i went back through the threads and see that things just keep getting delayed. When in reality, its still going quite smooth.
    I don't think you have something to apologize for.

Looking at the situation with common sense any person would say what you said in your post #363 IMO.

Sometimes an eccess of reverences may affect objectivity.

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by Solan View Post
    Paolo,
    I am optimist, in fact I give Wise the benefit of the doubt.

Paolo
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by fti View Post
    Professor in france there is no way to mount a network of clinical trials?
    one response please pr
    JustaDollarPlease.org

Wise,

if the phase I/II in China is not indicating any significant functional recovery (as it seems, but i give you the benefit of the doubt), why would you waste time and money doing another phase I/II in the US?

I would skip doing UCB + Li in the US and work hard to get something more promising ready ASAP for clinical trials.

Paolo
    Paolo,

Upon re-reading your post, I realize that you just don't get it despite all my efforts to explain the situation. You are prematurely concluding a therapy does not work. Please don't say that you are giving me the benefit of the doubt because that statement suggests that I am claiming that the therapy is effective. I am not. I have been saying over and over again that it is simply too early to conclude anything about the efficacy of the therapy. To prove that umbilical cord blood and lithium is effective, we must do not just one but two phase III trials.

Wise.

Professor in france there is no way to mount a network of clinical trials?
    fti,

I don't understand your question. Are you saying that some professor in France says that there is no way to mount a network of clinical trials? Who says that? Well, he or she is wrong. We are doing it.

Wise.

non je voulais savoir si sa serais possible de créer un réseaux en france avec vous
    JustaDollarPlease.org

non je voulais savoir si sa serais possible de créer un réseaux en france avec vous
    google translation

I would not know if it would be possible to create a network in France with you