Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Spinal Cord Injury Network USA (SCINetUSA)

Any updates on the U.S. Clinical Trails? Jim?

Just received the Winter 2017 Newsletter! Pretty exciting stuff . I wish the FDA would speed up the process to approve this trail!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky831 View Post
    Just received the Winter 2017 Newsletter! Pretty exciting stuff . I wish the FDA would speed up the process to approve this trail!

That newsletter hasn't got to my e-mail address yet. Do you have an html link or something

And Jim, you were pretty sure that something would happen before the end of 2017,how is that looking currently
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    That newsletter hasn't got to my e-mail address yet. Do you have an html link or something

And Jim, you were pretty sure that something would happen before the end of 2017,how is that looking currently
    I actually got it through my mail. Have you checked your mail recently?

Luna, the Newsletter Sparky is refererring to is a hard copy mailing. He can scan/post it if he wants. Fla mail is slow though! I have been out from work for surgery/recovery. Last I heard, Feb was the most recent start date.

Oh, my mistake, I guess I will get it soon... I just thought that you were talking about the e-newsletter. Aight

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

One thing that still bothers me in the back of my head is that I believe it was stated that the patients could technically walk but couldn't lift their legs from a lying position, I admittedly might have that wrong or things have changed since then, either way, when can I get further clarification on this

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    One thing that still bothers me in the back of my head is that I believe it was stated that the patients could technically walk but couldn't lift their legs from a lying position, I admittedly might have that wrong or things have changed since then, either way, when can I get further clarification on this
    Second to last page in the ChinaSCInet thread it's kind of touched on.

post 2789,thanks Barrington.
    I believe in this trial but I admit that it is with a little reserved caution, but if it is ever confirmed that patients that couldn't move or lift their legs prior to treatment are able to after treatment, that pretty much would cement it for me

so Jim, Whats going on here, Whats that latest, whens some news or clinical update