Thread: Spinal Cord Injury Network USA (SCINetUSA)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Spinal Cord Injury Network USA (SCINetUSA)

Greetings Fellow CareCure Members,

I‘m Jim Bennett and I work at the W.M. Keck Center, Spinal Cord Injury Project, at Rutgers University. I am asking you to join me in launching spinal cord injury clinical trials in the United States!

On March 17, 2009, The North American Spinal Cord Injury Network (NASCINet) was formed. This came at the conclusion of the First Investigator Meeting at University Medical Center Brackenridge in Austin, Texas. The goal of the network is to test promising therapies to restore function in people with chronic spinal cord injuries (SCI).

We, the SCI Community, can and must support these trials by raising the needed funds. If we take an active role and work together, clinical trials for SCI will begin this year!

I am building a network of recruiters, “The Clinical Trial Support Squad”, whose goal is to procure donations from 100 individuals and families. We will use social networking websites such as Facebook, MySpace and Twitter to reach potential donors. Let’s get these clinical trails going!

If you would like to join “The Clinical Trial Support Squad” and get these trials going now, email me- jimbenn@rci.rutgers.edu.

Thank you! Jim

More details on the trials are at http://nascinet.org
    Last edited by Jim; 06-17-2009 at 09:41 AM.