Thread: Downtown Memphis hotels?

Downtown Memphis hotels?

does anyone know a good hotel for us wheelchair folk around beale street? or know of a good website that suggests wheelchair-friendly hotels?

thanks.
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

You going to Memphis in May again? Let me know when you'll be there I plan on going but don't know which nights yet.
    I don't know any. I stay at my parents inaccessible house lol. If you need someone to check out a certain one my brother is down there sometimes. Why don't you splurge I'm sure the Peabody is accessible....
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

awesome! that'd be cool if we could meet up. I'm planning on being down there friday afternoon/evening and saturday day possibly. I'm sure that many of the chain hotels are accessible I just didn't know which were closest to entrances for the festival or had good parking, etc. I usually just take my chances but my last roadtrip that backfired! hah I heard the peabody is neat i'll have to consider that.
    Courage, it would seem, is nothing less than the power to overcome danger, misfortune, fear, injustice, while continuing to affirm inwardly that life with all its sorrows is good; that everything is meaningful even if in a sense beyond our understanding; and that there is always tomorrow.
    -Dorothy Thompson

You two are headed to my old stomping ground. Hope you get to meet up while there.

Have fun!

I'm sure the Peabody is pricey. But you should go check out the place anyway. It's always fun to go on the roof and see the ducks. I saw ZZ top in the lobby there when I was in high school. I'll let you know if I'm there around then.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.