Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Farting aloud in church

Red face Farting aloud in church

at Easter, is embarasssing (and funny) enough. But when the guy sitting behind you starts gasping, coughing, choking. Man, I just wanted to curl up and die right there. The really bad part was, he was sitting there first.
    Does my butt make this diaper look big?

well did you claim it?

That is one of the many embarrasments we at times go through. Not your failt though.

I recall one occasion when this happened, not to me though. My x. We would always sit in the back of the last bench thankfully. The thing was that it came out loud. Very loud. No one did anything to acknowledge that they had heard anything with exception of the person in front of us. My x didn't help any either. From the moment the sound came out, he started to laugh. He didn't laugh loud but he started to make a funny noise in his throat. Kept on doing it for a long time. I was doing my best not to laugh but with him adding that stiffled laughing sound, had to leave and go into the nursery behind us. Closed the door and laughed to my heart's content. Good thing the room was sound proof.

Sorry that you were embarrassed this way.

Raven

Quote Originally Posted by IMC67 View Post
    at Easter, is embarasssing (and funny) enough. But when the guy sitting behind you starts gasping, coughing, choking. Man, I just wanted to curl up and die right there. The really bad part was, he was sitting there first.
    Tell him your breakfast was just resurrected.

Quote Originally Posted by IMC67 View Post
    He probably thought you already had, due to the smell.
    You could always blame it on someone else, that's why I have three kids. I have a choice.
    Stupidity ain't illegal, but it sure is inconvenient.

Help me support the 2010 Bike MS.

"Better out than in, I always say!" LOL - I am sorry for your embarssment, but I can't help but laugh at farts. They're so much a part of our daily life and yet so taboo. Here is an interesting post by Doc Wise re: SCI and flatus.

He who hears not me but the Logos will say: All is one.

Terrance and Phillip would have laughed.

Hey at least it was yours and not the person next to you blaming you. Now why would I say something like that?
    T6 complete

Been there, done that, with the exception of having someone getting alll choked up over it! you might want to search farting here, there's alot of good stories, one from me too!

I know that was unintentional, but wouldn't it be great to be able to use farts on demand as basic chemical weapons - you know - clear out the queue at the supermarket or get rid of that embicle next to you talking to his earpiece and gesticulating wildly...

farts = funny

Well....y'all know me...I had to have a "take" on the title of this thread...

I was thinking..."Farting ALLOWED in church"...rofl!!!

My elderly cousin, long since has died, but if someone tickled her, she would say the very FIRST thing she thought of. Her husband poked/tickled her at the mall, and she hollered very loudly..."I did NOT fart in the church!" They said folks were laughing all OVER the mall when she said that...lol.

My own Dear Grandma's words to cover herself were..."Tis more room on the outside than 'tis on the inside!"

Have a great day all~

Teena
    Last edited by teena; 04-18-2009 at 01:39 AM.