Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FREE WEEK at SCI-Step still being offered

FREE WEEK at SCI-Step still being offered

Hello! We are so excited for spring, the cold weather is almost over!

In order to clarify the most common question that I get asked daily, I wanted to emphasize the following:

YES, we are still offering a free trial week (15 total hours with accommodations when available) to anyone interested in participating in our SCI program. It will continue to be a standard part of our program as long as we have openings in the program-but space fills up quickly.

YES, it is completely free. A deposit is due to hold your spot and given back to you at the end of the week.

YES, home healthcare and transportation are available for a small hourly rate.

YES, there are still openings this spring, summer and fall but they are filling up fast.

YES, you and a friend could do the same week.

Visit www.sci-step.com for more information or contact me at mbrock@sci-step.com for an application.

Thanks for your support!

PS-I also encourage those who have taken advantage of the trial week to post about your experience for others to read.

The weeks of May 25th and June 29th are still open! Those weeks don't work for you? Let us know what does!!

The week of August 24th is open still!!

Take advantage of this offer! I went and it was very worthwhile. In fact I liked it so much I go back for a few days when I can.

You will come away with a lot of helpful information. And you can even get a massage!
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

I'm goin next week. Ohh massage, didn't know about that, sounds good. Let you know how it goes.
    Does my butt make this diaper look big?

Great deal anyone who hasn't taken advantage of it should jump on this. I had a great week of therapy unfortunately I have a dislocated hip an I couldn't walk with my kafos... But they hook it up and they have a great team of professionals...

there is no doubt in my mind that sci-step could get me to walk again. they were
    wonderful but because they are so far and my son business down so much i just don/t have thefunds

but open 1 in atlanta i will be knocking on door. sci-step does things like excite you shows you that flicker in muscle can be come more

michele hows is the jockey doing

Thanks for all the great posts! Seeing all of your accomplishments are what keeps us moving forward...

VLJS-He is doing good and staying focused-I will tell him that you asked about him.

Thumbs up Thank you sci-step !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just finished my free trial week in Sci-step (Cincinnati, OH) ! WOW !
    You guys put new fuel in me...Thank you so much !!!
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

Thanks comad! It was great to meet you and hope to see you back in the fall! I updated the site with your videos last night!