Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Scott pruett---------holla

Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake View Post
    Ummmm, for future marital bliss as well as for the honeymoon, I strongly suggest you go "unplugged"
    And you can get hit with incredible international roaming fees even in ports like Miami until you are away from the ship and terminal. Do let the ship's photographer get as many pics of you as possible since you only buy what you want and they shred the rest. Might want to ask for some candid time ones outside of the restaurant shots. If you're on the ship I think you'll be on they also do these cool packages of all black or all white clothing in B/W. Those may cost you.

Have a wonderful wedding and marriage. Yep, it's not a race; it's a marathon. Pace yourself.
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

All the best to you.

Congrats to a happy couple
    For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

So many congrats and best wishes to you and Sarah. I don't want to wait that long for pictures, but I suppose I will have to. I've been enjoying the countdown pics. Sarah is so photogenic.

What are the wedding colors?
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today." ~ James Dean
    http://www.kristi-allen.com

Congrats to the both of you!

Good luck on separate bank accounts.

Congratulations, Mr. Pruett, and soon to be, a Mrs. Pruett! Have a wonderful cruise!

The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
    --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
    ––Paul Nussbaum
    usc87.blogspot.com

For you two.

Congratulations and best wishes to you both.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Health and happiness to you both!